Thread: Chances COI hearing delayed..

vCash

Chances COI hearing delayed..

I say >50% chance.(And it will not be a "good thing".) Lot of static about deals being made to lessen show-cause durations.
    ETA I should have clarified that it would not be a "good thing" for Ole Miss it it were delayed. Means someone is talking.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 08-21-2017 at 12:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    I say >50% chance.(And it will not be a "good thing".) Lot of static about deals being made to lessen show-cause durations.
    Who is making the deal about the show cause? Is it ole miss trying to save Luke and the other coaches named who is till on staff or is it Freeze?

vCash
    Kiffin and Barney trying to save their own careers
    Last edited by missouridawg; 08-21-2017 at 12:34 PM.

vCash
    There is a 0% chance the hearing is delayed. No matter what deals OM is trying to make, it won't matter.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    It will be interesting how much longer UNM stalls to prevent penalties. Once they get this class locked in to prevent transfers then they would probably want to get them over with as quickly as possible.

vCash
    Still waiting for ignorant Yancy to explain why it hasn't been delayed since the Rebel Rags stuff got delayed.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Might be a good thing, if these assistants are negotiating, some bodies might get unburied.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    There is a 0% chance the hearing is delayed. No matter what deals OM is trying to make, it won't matter.
    Exactly. The COI is just the verdict. The sentencing doesn't come until later.

Banned
    vCash
    This

vCash
    Delaying it would further punish Ole Miss.....do it!!!2018 recruiting would be vaporized and chances for more Rebel bufoonery

vCash
    Wolken said that Ole Miss is doing everything they can to keep it from being delayed.They want this wrapped up before the next shoe hits the floor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by codeDawg View Post
    Wolken said that Ole Miss is doing everything they can to keep it from being delayed.They want this wrapped up before the next shoe hits the floor.
    That is exactly my belief too. If it gets delayed then Umiss is gonna have more hell to go through. So I hope it does get delayed. I'm not done rueing!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    I just don't see coaches getting immunity, at least not the ones in the thick of this. The NCAA wants to punish coaches just as much as they want to punish schools. They want to make it clear that you can't cheat like crazy, then move on and skate the penalties.

vCash
    Am thinking that it will NOT be delayed (~85%). Scheduled for 9/11/2017, ~20 days out. Schedules have been adjusted to meet that date.

Would take something really BIG to delay it. Does NOT mean that NOA#3 can't/won't happen if/when something else comes up. (See UNC case)
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Am thinking that it will NOT be delayed (~85%). Scheduled for 9/11/2017, ~20 days out. Schedules have been adjusted to meet that date.

Would take something really BIG to delay it. Does NOT mean that NOA#3 can't/won't happen if/when something else comes up. (See UNC case)
    ^^This all day^^

I think the COI meeting will go on as scheduled. It will not contain any accusations about hookers for recruits either live or dead (hookers not recruits). It won't contain any corroborating testimony from former coaches trying to save their asses (careers). This meeting will be strictly on NOA's 1 & 2. NOA 3, however, does not seem to be out of the question.

vCash
    Such certainty. In my experience, hearings are always delayed. I've been waiting for this one, and I don't like it one damn bit. How many have said they cannot wait until the hearing is over....which I take as they're thinking they can then get about the business of proclaiming that's it's all behind them now, yada yada

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    This
    I was SO certain it wouldn't be delayed and then you post this.

So, next spring?