Thread: Can anyone see this happening

vCash

Can anyone see this happening

AW, KH and NF all getting a 100 yards each in any game this year. Also each scoring. Love to see this against BYU.

vCash
    I'd say yeah, but I'm sure KH will be suspended game 1, so nah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastratdog View Post
    AW, KH and NF all getting a 100 yards each in any game this year. Also each scoring. Love to see this against BYU.
    It's possible but not likely.

Would probably have to be a shoot out game. Look for it against Arkansas, OM, or KY

vCash
    Sure, that's possible. I think Fitzgerald and Williams will both do it in multiple games.

vCash
    Not happening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastratdog View Post
    You're basically talking about Nick and Aeres moving the chains for a quarter, and then each of them breaking a huge run, and then KH getting enough carries to hit a 100 after the game is out of reach.

Certainly not impossible, but improbable to say the least. The first game probably would have been the best chance, and Kylin I'm guessing will not play?

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Not happening because KH will never get more than 4 touches in a game. I wish he would, but ******* gonna *******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual Underachiever View Post
    Not happening because KH will never get more than 4 touches in a game. I wish he would, but ******* gonna *******
    That's more than enough...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    You're basically talking about Nick and Aeres moving the chains for a quarter, and then each of them breaking a huge run, and then KH getting enough carries to hit a 100 after the game is out of reach.

Certainly not impossible, but improbable to say the least. The first game probably would have been the best chance, and Kylin I'm guessing will not play?
    Disagree.

I think it happens by Nick & Fitz grinding out 120 a piece over 4 quarters & Kylin getting 5 carries & breaking one for 75 yards.

Probably has a better chance of happening with Mixon rather than Kylin. Mixon will play the Malik Dear role & get 3-5 carries a game. With his breakaway speed, I could absolutely see him taking a few 60+ yards this year, which puts him in range to get 100