Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forde

vCash
    Where in the tweet does it say it's a disassociated booster, it just says booster that was a prominent part of the investigation as late as this summer. This could be anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    What? A booster who gives millions can't fly his private plane around the country picking up PSA's and take them to UNM sporting events. I'm pretty sure that would be a level one violation.
    Well, the tweet says "Ole Miss officials", not recruits.

vCash
    Where in the tweet does it say it's a disassociated booster, it just says booster that was a prominent part of the investigation as late as this summer. This could be anyone.
    In that case it useless news.

Example A: A Senator has been connected with accepting money from a rumored drug lord

Example B: A Senator has been connected with accepting money from a convicted drug lord

Example A, particularly if there is no proof that he's a drug lord, is non-news.

However, Example B is HUGE news.

See the difference?

vCash
    What? A booster who gives millions can't fly his private plane around the country picking up PSA's and take them to UNM sporting events. I'm pretty sure that would be a level one violation.
    Sure, one can speculate all sorts of scenarios where there would be NCAA violations involved, but the tweets by Forde didn't say that. Maybe he intended to imply something nefarious, but he didn't say there was.

I'll admit, with all the things that that they have almost certainly done, it's easy to speculate seemingly outlandish things and stand a good chance of being right.

vCash
    Has to be a disassociated booster to be news

vCash
    ShotgunDawg -- Check YOUR pm's, PLEASE.....

vCash
    It says he was a prominent part of the allegations, not just the investigation. That would almost certainly mean he is disassociated. And if he hasn't been disassociated, he should've been and this will be a clear indicator to the NCAA that OM doesn't care about the allegations.

vCash
    Your missing the point, this guy has been part of the investigation but hasn't been name in anything yet. This if it's who I think it is this is the top of the network, gives millions.
    Yes, he is named in the allegations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    It says he was a prominent part of the allegations, not just the investigation. That would almost certainly mean he is disassociated. And if he hasn't been disassociated, he should've been and this will be a clear indicator to the NCAA that OM doesn't care about the allegations.
    If he's been dissociated, then his name is known (except technically 12 & 14). Are any of those guys wealthy enough to own a plane? I have no idea, but I'd never heard of any of them. Of course, I don't live in Mississippi so they may be more well known than I think.

vCash
    if this booster wasn't disassociated or at the very least questionable then why was he part of the investigation ... I don't think Forde would tweet out something like that if he didn't feel it was news worthy
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Geezer
    vCash
    The one from the coast ain't that big. He was a runner for the network. Have no idea who it is but he is not that big a fish other than he gave some money .

vCash
    May I say it?
    Bad look for airplanes.
    The FAA will rue the day they let him take-off.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 08-20-2017 at 07:33 PM.

vCash
    Are there any boosters who are "prominently mentioned in the NOA" who have not been disassociated? I did not think so...

vCash
    You are all wrong. It's shep who is flying everyone around.

https://imgur.com/gallery/g470YVk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    Are there any boosters who are "prominently mentioned in the NOA" who have not been disassociated? I did not think so...
    I do think so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    I do think so.
    Whoa.

I'm pretty sure there was a booster flying recruits around. If he isn't disassociated then the NCAA didn't have rock solid evidence of this. But he could still probably have been proven to do something to a lesser degree. And maybe Forde was given the evidence of the flying of recruits around. Or maybe potential girlfriends....or both...maybe, idk. But I do know Forde wouldn't worry with it if he didn't think the NCAA could potentially be interested. This is why Umiss doesn't want the COI delayed. They're afraid more info will be made known to the NCAA that will be acted on...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    So they have a driver and a pilot.

vCash
    Maybe more than one pilot and more than one plane. Inside the state and at least one outside.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 08-20-2017 at 08:32 PM.

vCash
    This is beginning to feel like the wizard of Oz and at any minute the Yellow Brick Road is going to end and the diminutive shitbird that runs the Network is going to come out from behind the curtain and reveal himself.

vCash
    It just wouldn't be professional, or smiled upon by the NCAA, if say the Head Football Coach of a University used a plane from a booster's business, while that booster is fighting the NCAA and possibly others on the fact that he committed NCAA violations with one of his other businesses.

Just because a booster is disassociated, it does not mean that he is innocent. A booster could not be disassociated because the institution did not agree with the facts of the allegations involving said booster. At this point, the only disassociated boosters are those that the University has already admitted is guilty and self imposed the disassociation before the COI forces them to.

This is all hypothetical, of course.
    Last edited by DeviousDawg; 08-20-2017 at 09:38 PM.