Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forde

vCash

Forde

Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-20-2017 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Disassociated huh?

Come on mane, this is shirly exemplary cooperation
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-20-2017 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Disassociated huh?
    Either Booster 14 or the "Flying Rebel" from the coast with the weird last name that was Tunsil's Sugar Daddy that paid him to play
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    But but it's just a witch hunt!

vCash
    Disassociated huh?
    Unprecedented steps to diassasociate boosters, Dan.

vCash
    The NCAA just needs to do the humane thing and put Ole Miss football out of its misery.

vCash
    The amount of delusion, arrogance, & pure, pain ole dumbassary it takes to use a disassociated booster's plane for university use is absolute mind boggling.

These people can't even fake getting their shit together long enough to just get their sanctions & move on.

It just goes to show you rouge things are there when university relies on corrupt boosters for such basic things
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-20-2017 at 05:12 PM.

vCash
    If this is the name I'm thinking of this is a big fish, the top of the network food chain. Things could get Nutty real fast!

Banned
    vCash
    This is awesome. Is this the same booster who texted Farrar that he wasted ten grand after Lewis committed to LSU? You know, that exact text the NCAA has that the necks in Oxford refuse to acknowledge.

vCash
    The amount of delusion, arrogance, & pure, pain ole dumbassary it takes to use a disassociated booster's plane for university use is absolute mind boggling.

These people can't even fake getting their shit together long enough to just get their sanctions & move on.

It just goes to show you rouge things are there when university relies corrupt boosters for such basic things

Your missing the point, this guy has been part of the investigation but hasn't been name in anything yet. This if it's who I think it is this is the top of the network, gives millions.

vCash
    I think this is the booster who paid Tunsil's step-dad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Your missing the point, this guy has been part of the investigation but hasn't been name in anything yet. This if it's who I think it is this is the top of the network, gives millions.
    I don't think your getting the point. This wouldn't be news if it wasn't a disassociated booster's plane.

Who would care if OM officials have used the plane of a non-disassociated booster?

That probably happens at MSU on a daily basis

vCash
    I don't think your getting the point. This wouldn't be news if it wasn't a disassociated booster's plane.

Who would care if OM officials have used the plane of a non-disassociated booster?

That probably happens at MSU on a daily basis
    Not if this plane is flying around the country picking up commitments and taking them to bowl games and other events. Because that is exactly what has been going on. This isn't some half assed Cessna or even a King Air, were thanking a private jet.

vCash
    Why didn't Forde mention he was disassociated? I read the tweets and said, "so the hell what!"

vCash
    If this is the name I'm thinking of this is a big fish, the top of the network food chain. Things could get Nutty real fast!
    I don't think he's disassociated though, and he's not booster 12 or 14.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    I don't think he's disassociated though, and he's not booster 12 or 14.
    Then it isn't news.

vCash
    Not if this plane is flying around the country picking up commitments and taking them to bowl games and other events. Because that is exactly what has been going on. This isn't some half assed Cessna or even a King Air, were thanking a private jet.
    If that were the case, then the booster that owns the plane would've been dis-associated. Unless the NCAA is knowingly allowing random planes to pick up recruits & take them to bowl games

If this was not a disassociated booster's plane, then there is nothing wrong with what OM did. Nothing at all.

vCash
    Disassociated huh?

Come on mane, this is shirly exemplary cooperation
    C'mon Gun, my buddy, when you going to introduce me to Shirly?

vCash
    If that were the case, then the booster that owns the plane would've been dis-associated.

If this was not a disassociated booster's plane, then there is nothing wrong with what OM did. Nothing at all.
    What? A booster who gives millions can't fly his private plane around the country picking up PSA's and take them to UNM sporting events. I'm pretty sure that would be a level one violation.

vCash
    What? A booster who gives millions can't fly his private plane around the country picking up PSA's and take them to UNM sporting events. I'm pretty sure that would be a level one violation.
    I have not seen it mentioned in any NOA that OM was doing this or that their was a booster held responsible for this?

What does it say that in Forde's tweet that this happened?