Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forde

vCash
    Of course there is a plane involved. How else would croots get to the Fantasy Island of Oxford. And I'm sure Freeze and Barney met all the croots with an entourage of hostesses like this.

Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    yo lost me, clarify what you just said.
    When the booster list came out there were #9, 11 12, 14 were not listed with names. Rebel rags is listed but Terry Warren owner is not. I wondered why his name was not listed. Noa listed Lee Harris and FUNKYS each individually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    It just wouldn't be professional, or smiled upon by the NCAA, if say the Head Football Coach of a University used a plane from a booster's business, while that booster is fighting the NCAA and possibly others on the fact that he committed NCAA violations with one of his other businesses.

Just because a booster is disassociated, it does not mean that he is innocent. A booster could not be disassociated because the institution did not agree with the facts of the allegations involving said booster. At this point, the only disassociated boosters are those that the University has already admitted is guilty and self imposed the disassociation before the COI forces them to.

This is all hypothetical, of course.
    Hey, Dan Wolken, why was Freeze flying around in someone's airplane? The university has their own, yes? I don't get it. What am I missing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Hey, Dan Wolken, why was Freeze flying around in someone's airplane? The university has their own, yes? I don't get it. What am I missing?
    Flying in more than one plane.... just saying....