Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    Are there any boosters who are "prominently mentioned in the NOA" who have not been disassociated? I did not think so...
    Warren from Rebel Rags isn't disassociated. Not sure if he has a plane or not.

If the NCAA believes Leo and Kobe, not disassociating Rebel Rags dude may be a thing they rue.

And for the giddy Rebs, the NCAA must really believe the Rebel Rags charge because they didn't request Kobe or Miller to appear.

Leo is only for booster 14 charge. And if they believe him on that, you are FOOKED.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Banned
    vCash
    Has anyone tried the new Taco Bell breakfast quesadilla?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Warren from Rebel Rags isn't disassociated. Not sure if he has a plane or not.

If the NCAA believes Leo and Kobe, not disassociating Rebel Rags dude may be a thing they rue.

And for the giddy Rebs, the NCAA must really believe the Rebel Rags charge because they didn't request Kobe or Miller to appear.

Leo is only for booster 14 charge. And if they believe him on that, you are FOOKED.
    Warren is the owner of RR so if you look there is another number that no name is listed on I believe #10 or #11 is RR and the other one should be the owner. That is the way they listed Lee Harris and Funky's. I have never understood as to why the 5/6 people are in the NOA are not listed as disassociated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Warren is the owner of RR so if you look there is another number that no name is listed on I believe #10 or #11 is RR and the other one should be the owner. That is the way they listed Lee Harris and Funky's. I have never understood as to why the 5/6 people are in the NOA are not listed as disassociated.
    yo lost me, clarify what you just said.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    At this point in the game, OM has to disassociate any booster themselves as the COI has not ruled and no one is technically guilty yet. If they do not agree that the facts of a allegation is true, they will not disassociate that booster.

Warren does like to dabble in a little aviation from what I can tell from the good ole interwebs.

If you go to the link below, and click the "officer name" tab, and search Warren's name, after searching through a few pages you see that he is the sole manager for a company called LOU Aircraft, LLC out of Oxford, MS.

https://corp.sos.ms.gov/corp/portal/....aspx?#clear=1

Then you can search the business name, LOU Aircraft in the FAA registry link below and get a N-Number, which I guess is an identification for the plane of sorts, should usually be a capital N followed by 3 digits and 2 letters. Something like that. Find your N-Number.

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...e_inquiry.aspx

Then you could track it's recent, I think up to 4 months or so(you may have to create a free account to get the full 4 months, i'd assume it only takes a minute), flights in the link below by searching it's N-Number in the search bar at the top of the page.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight

Then you could see that his plane was traveling back and forth from Oxford to Destin prior to SEC Spring Meetings, in Destin, and then you see that it leaves Destin the day the spring meetings are over and goes back to Oxford. This was from May 27th to June 2nd. If you look at ole Hugh Freeze's twitter and go back to May 30, you see that he is playing golf in Destin with the one and only Guz Malzahn. Now all I am doing is looking at public records. I am not making any accusations, and anyone can make whatever assumptions they wish from this. Once again, I am just relaying what is already on the internet for all to see as public record.

Not sure if this is what Forde is referring to, but isn't it crazy what you can find on the good ole internet?

Who knows, there may even be some bigger tacos to munch on. What do I know though, I am just a guy with a keyboard, using public records and free speech. Merica!
    Last edited by DeviousDawg; 08-20-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is beginning to feel like the wizard of Oz and at any minute the Yellow Brick Road is going to end and the diminutive shitbird that runs the Network is going to come out from behind the curtain and reveal himself.
    I guess you are saying the yellow brick road ends somewhere close to the garden district in Nola? I rode my bike in that area a few days ago, and didn't see any yellow brick road. Maybe it was the alcohol, but one would think even someone drinking would notice a yellow brick road?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    At this point in the game, OM has to disassociate any booster themselves as the COI has not ruled and no one is technically guilty yet. If they do not agree that the facts of a allegation is true, they will not disassociate that booster.

Warren does like to dabble in a little aviation from what I can tell from the good ole interwebs.

If you go to the link below, and click the "officer name" tab, and search Warren's name, after searching through a few pages you see that he is the sole manager for a company called LOU Aircraft, LLC out of Oxford, MS.

Then you can search the business name, LOU Aircraft in the FAA registry link below and get a N-Number, which I guess is an identification for the plane of sorts, should usually be a capital N followed by 3 digits and 2 letters. Something like that. Find your N-Number.

Then you could track it's recent, I think up to 4 months or so(you may have to create a free account to get the full 4 months, i'd assume it only takes a minute), flights in the link below by searching it's N-Number in the search bar at the top of the page.

Then you could see that his plane was traveling back and forth from Oxford to Destin prior to SEC Spring Meetings, in Destin, and then you see that it leaves Destin the day the spring meetings are over and goes back to Oxford. This was from May 27th to June 2nd. If you look at ole Hugh Freeze's twitter and go back to May 30, you see that he is playing golf in Destin with the one and only Guz Malzahn. Now all I am doing is looking at public records. I am not making any accusations, and anyone can make whatever assumptions they wish from this. Once again, I am just relaying what is already on the internet for all to see as public record.

Not sure if this is what Forde is referring to, but isn't it crazy what you can find on the good ole internet?

Who knows, there may even be some bigger tacos to munch on. What do I know though, I am just a guy with a keyboard, using public records and free speech. Merica!
    A man after my own heart.... good investigating

vCash

Here is what everyone needs to understand.

You ask, what's the problem here?

Problem is that Ole Miss painted these people as rouge boosters, but, if they are using their plane for university business, then well that doesn't seem so "rouge" now does it?
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-20-2017 at 10:37 PM.

vCash

Thanks DeviousDawg34..... it is amazing what a little research will find..... Cannot wait for the rest of the story.....

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Who wants to bet Forde has a new article tomorrow?

Time to turn in, big day tomorrow. Moon throwing serious shade on us and all. Quite a power play by the little orbiter.
    https://twitter.com/yahooforde/statu...66706472632320

vCash
    King Air C90. Nice turbo prop aircraft.
    Last edited by Maroonandwhite; 08-21-2017 at 06:32 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    This is awesome. Is this the same booster who texted Farrar that he wasted ten grand after Lewis committed to LSU? You know, that exact text the NCAA has that the necks in Oxford refuse to acknowledge.
    No. It's not.

vCash
    Also, to add, it's entirely possible that there's a bigger name tied to this. If so, get your popcorn ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Also, to add, it's entirely possible that there's a bigger name tied to this. If so, get your popcorn ready.
    This just went from mild to fire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    GET YOUR POP CORN READY -- Mr. Political Hack.....

It's about to be YAHTZEE time....

Banned
    vCash
    GET YOUR POP CORN READY -- Mr. Political Hack.....

It's about to be YAHTZEE time....
    So you are saying my beautiful Mimi, that with a little investigating into public records and knowledge, that another part of IT is about to hit the fan on Tuesday, August 22nd? Do they not realize that what is available to us through the internet can expose all of their shenanigans? Just sayin!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    So you are saying my beautiful Mimi, that with a little investigating into public records and knowledge, that another part of IT is about to hit the fan on Tuesday, August 22nd? Do they not realize that what is available to us through the internet can expose all of their shenanigans? Just sayin!
    I don't know when IT will hit.... BUT, there is NO way this won't hit.... IF this had been 10 years ago.... MOST of what is available (when someone starts looking/digging) would NOT have been here for our little eyes to see. Bucky Dog -- there is a plane in your area also..... just saying......

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual Underachiever View Post
    Who wants to bet Forde has a new article tomorrow?

https://twitter.com/yahooforde/statu...66706472632320
    Side note but did anyone notice @FordeIsMyBitzh replies? Pretty funny.

vCash
    FS?

vCash
    R u talking about a G5? Not many of those in this state.. 😀