Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebs @ church were very quiet in the usual pre Sunday school banter.

vCash

Rebs @ church were very quiet in the usual pre Sunday school banter.

also FB and other social media has been lacking the usual UNM, sycophant hype. So nice.
    Last edited by Indndawg; 08-20-2017 at 02:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    also FB and other social media has been lacking the usual UMM, sycophant hype. So nice.
    Aw heck if you need your daily laugh just go over to idiots are us. I mean NA$%%^.

vCash
    I hardly see anyone sporting ole miss garb these days. It's hilarious. They gone.

vCash
    also FB and other social media has been lacking the usual UMM, sycophant hype. So nice.
    ain't it grand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I hardly see anyone sporting ole miss garb these days. It's hilarious. They gone.
    I've seen a few toothless hicks sporting om shirts in Walmart but they're eyeing those Bama shirts in the sports section awful hard now.

vCash
    Even state fans who have always referred to themselves as doubters, are talking death penalty

And that's a big big plus

vCash
    It's now the way it should be......State is the flagship and Rebel Bears should be quiet unless spoken to

vCash
    The Ole Miss flags are almost all taken down in my area. I am willing to bet the car tags take a nose dive too.
    What's sad is that the good OM people have to endure humiliation caused by forward rebels, their coach and the network.

vCash

I LOL'd out loud

Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    but they're eyeing those Bama shirts in the sports section awful hard now.

nice

vCash
    This...all day and all night

vCash
    Imagine what will happen to OM recruiting when OM is being pummeled on the field in front of a half full VHS with tarps over their newly renovated end zones. Also, no one is wearing OM gear and instead just opting for bow ties and boat shoes in the Grove.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Somebody help me out, please. I'm getting more and more curious about boosters 12&14. I've seen 2 Ridgeland lawyers names floated as B14. Then found Oxford eagle article saying B12 works for B14. Funny, when I google one name, websites for both attorneys are first two results, but they are different lawfirms. Or is B12 just B14's paralegal....the one who drives the silver sedan or red hummer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barfly View Post
    Somebody help me out, please. I'm getting more and more curious about boosters 12&14. I've seen 2 Ridgeland lawyers names floated as B14. Then found Oxford eagle article saying B12 works for B14. Funny, when I google one name, websites for both attorneys are first two results, but they are different lawfirms. Or is B12 just B14's paralegal....the one who drives the silver sedan or red hummer?
    Good try there on your post #32. Go troll one of the TCUN boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anubus View Post
    It's now the way it should be......State is the flagship and Rebel Bears should be quiet unless spoken to
    The new normal.

vCash
    I saw a guy with an OM hat in the Atlanta airport on my flight to Las Vegas a week ago. I asked him if he went there or lived in Oxford. He didn't attend, but his brother did. This guy lives in Gulfport and he was a childhood friend of... Matt Luke. Said he was a great guy.

I figured the better part of valor was to take it easy. I said that I sure hoped he was (a great guy), because it's gonna be ugly and painful up there for a while and it's going to be a tough gig.

Guy and his family (wife & 2 girls) were also on my return flight 4 days later. He and wifey both wearing OM stuff. Blind allegiance.

vCash
    Yeah, was in Seaside the week after Hugh resigned. I saw a bunch of Ole Miss tags and window stickers, but nobody wearing Reb t shirts or caps. It's hilarious, and typical.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barfly View Post
    Speaking of which, Booster 14's Law firm website is down due to "bandwith problems" ..... bet the ole in box has been full lately. What a typical Reb fan move
    Last edited by Spiderman; 08-20-2017 at 05:10 PM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Good try there on your post #32. Go troll one of the TCUN boards.
    I agree not so far away, this barfly has popped up the last couple of days with some really strange post, time for enforcement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicDawg View Post
    I saw a guy with an OM hat in the Atlanta airport on my flight to Las Vegas a week ago. I asked him if he went there or lived in Oxford. He didn't attend, but his brother did. This guy lives in Gulfport and he was a childhood friend of... Matt Luke. Said he was a great guy.

I figured the better part of valor was to take it easy. I said that I sure hoped he was (a great guy), because it's gonna be ugly and painful up there for a while and it's going to be a tough gig.

Guy and his family (wife & 2 girls) were also on my return flight 4 days later. He and wifey both wearing OM stuff. Blind allegiance.
    Majic, that's ok not everybody was fortunate enough to go to college and if they pick up on a school for whatever reason to have a team to pull for, I have no problem. Now if they want to get loud and obnoxious about how Mississippi is so much superior to Mississippi State University, I have no issue with asking them if they attended or had ever stepped foot on campus.

vCash
    Guys. I probably am going to be redundant about this for awhile, I've have already posted this stuff since I started on this board. We need to give Bracky a raise and a bigger staff, because you can bet your a$$ that those Mississippi money boys are diverting money they can't spend on recruits to taking us down. They will hire private investigators, pay people to lie on us and anything they can do to stop us from taking advantage of their present situation. It is incumbent on all of us to watch for things and squawk loudly if something ain't right! Hail State!