Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you need to see against Charleston Southern?

vCash
    A blowout with no injuries. Anything less and we are in trouble.

vCash
    Don't give a fly 17 what Dan wears, shorts are fine with me. If the players are playing shitty because he is wearing shorts we have a lot more problems than we would like to think. I want to see our team prepared and in a mindset to dominate the lesser opponent. No stopping until the 4th quarter has come to an end, .

vCash
    70 to 0.

vCash
    I want to see us look like an SEC team playing a D2 team that doesn't have one player who would've gotten an offer from us.

Defensive shutout even with the 2nd string.

Smooth offense that can score at will.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Tackling!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    I need to see our kicking unit on the sideline in the final 2:00 minutes. If they need to be on the field at that point things have gone South.
    Final two minutes of the first half, right?

vCash
    I don't think Dan has another USA slip up. I fully expect a 40+ victory. He can wear a bikini for all I care. If the players are playing like shit based off a coaches apparel we have a whole separate issue.

vCash
    I will never understand the outrage about the shorts. I'm sure it would have never been mentioned if we won though.

Banned
    vCash
    A beat down start to finish. We need to flush the South Bama game. We let it hang around last season.

vCash
    Beat the shit out of them. Absolutely no excuse for an SEC West team to not destroy a team of Charleston Southern caliber.

vCash
    A win and minimal injuries (hopefully none).
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    I don't think Dan has another USA slip up. I fully expect a 40+ victory. He can wear a bikini for all I care. If the players are playing like shit based off a coaches apparel we have a whole separate issue.
    Losing to Charleston Southern would be worse than a USA slip up. And if Dan wears a bikini I'm wearing my solar eclipse glasses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    70 to 0.
    I want to see this too. I think they run the ball a lot though so if we get 42-56 I'll be fine with that. I just want us to look solid to answer the original question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I want to see us look like an SEC team playing a D2 team that doesn't have one player who would've gotten an offer from us.

Defensive shutout even with the 2nd string.

Smooth offense that can score at will.
    They're actually a Div1 FCS team, believe it or not. They average less than 10K per game and play in the Big South with teams like Liberty and Coastal Carolina. This is strictly a money game for them. We just need to keep from sleep walking through this one and it should be 49-0.

vCash
    47-3

Keyton plays the whole 2nd half. 2 INTs on defense. No injuries.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    My money is on jorts just to 17 with everybody.
    Ny guess is he coaches the entire game in a tuxedo for the ultimate fanbase troll job.

Jacket comes off in the 2nd half though. I mean, it is gonna be hot out there.