Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charles Moore just committed to MSU

vCash

Charles Moore just committed to MSU

Five star DL from Louisville. He's out for the year with an ACL, but I'm not too worried about that considering the position he plays. Top player in the state for 2019 as well.

vCash
    Kaboom!!!!!

Between him and Jones, we are starting off huge for 2019.

Gonna be a top 15 to top 10 class

Banned
    vCash
    Oh yea.

vCash
    That's awesome! Great get! Amazing how much better our recruiting is going without the bears out there here trying to buy everyone.

vCash
    Like I said in my thread a few days ago, the only thing standing between MSU & a potential playoff caliber program in the next 5 years is coaching instability.

Lock this staff up & lets take advantage of the greatest opportunity of our life times, which in turn has a chance to propel this program to sustainable high level winning, even after OM starts cheating again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Like I said in my thread a few days ago, the only thing standing between MSU & a potential playoff caliber program in the next 5 years is coaching instability.

Lock this staff up & lets take advantage of the greatest opportunity of our life times, which in turn has a chance to propel this program to sustainable high level winning, even after OM starts cheating again
    Absolutely agree on this!

vCash
    Fletcher Cox
    Chris Jones
    Jeff Simmons
    Charles Moore

We just committed our next 1st rounder on the D-Block

Have fun Grantham

vCash
    CLANGA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Playoff Caliber??? Let's pump the brakes a little. We were 5-7 last year before catching a break just to go bowling. OL and WR recruiting remain problem spots as is out of state recruiting of blue chip talent. That said, a big year on the field combined with the Rebels demise could open a lot of new doors while providing us momentum this program has not enjoyed since Sherrill's first season. 9 win reg season should do the trick
    Last edited by biggun; 08-19-2017 at 04:48 PM.

vCash
    Dynamite boom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    Playoff Caliber??? Let's pump the brakes a little. We were 5-7 last year before catching a break just to go bowling. OL and WR recruiting remain problem spots as is out of state recruiting of blue chip talent. That said, a big year on the field combined with the Rebels demise could open a lot of doors while providing us momentum this program has not had since Sherrill's first season. 9 win reg season would do the trick
    Malik Heath is a four star WR recruit and John Patterson from Pearl is extremely underrated because many think he will have to go the JUCO route first. Our issue at WR is being rectified but it won't be obvious until next year.

OL- I agree. That's the only spot left to improve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Malik Heath is a four star WR recruit and John Patterson from Pearl is extremely underrated because many think he will have to go the JUCO route first. Our issue at WR is being rectified but it won't be obvious until next year.

OL- I agree. That's the only spot left to improve.
    We need to be signing 3-4 M Heath's every year due to busts and attrition.

vCash
    Playoff Caliber??? Let's pump the brakes a little. We were 5-7 last year before catching a break just to go bowling. OL and WR recruiting remain problem spots as is out of state recruiting of blue chip talent. That said, a big year on the field combined with the Rebels demise could open a lot of new doors while providing us momentum this program has not enjoyed since Sherrill's first season. 9 win reg season should do the trick
    I think you are over thinking this.

You arguing semantics. Put it this way, with a stable coaching staff, we have chance to build MSU into the best it's ever been over the next 5 years.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-19-2017 at 05:05 PM.

vCash
    Who does that?

We'd be the Cowboys if we did that

vCash
    We need to be balancing out our WR's better between slot WR's and outside WR's with length is actually the problem. Or was the problem. We signed too many guys that project as slot WR's and not enough guys that could either do both like Fred Ross or were true outside WR's. And even Ross probably fit better in the slot.

vCash
    Horrible.

Did you forget the 2 years before last season already? Or are you a Bear? We have the QBs lined up. WR is getting fixed already. We need OL, I will give you that.

vCash
    QUOTE=biggun;789878]Playoff Caliber??? Let's pump the brakes a little. We were 5-7 last year before catching a break just to go bowling. OL and WR recruiting remain problem spots as is out of state recruiting of blue chip talent. That said, a big year on the field combined with the Rebels demise could open a lot of new doors while providing us momentum this program has not enjoyed since Sherrill's first season. 9 win reg season should do the trick[/QUOTE]
    Just another reminder how bad it sucks to be an Ole Miss these days.

vCash
    The LSU of Mississippi. I'm telling y'all. It's coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    The LSU of Mississippi. I'm telling y'all. It's coming.
    You mean we're finally gonna be their 'real rivals'?***
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    I think we are evolving into a Patriots type model with smaller more agile WRs and big athletic TEs. Just my opinion but we have been stockpiling big athletic TEs and smaller WRs. I like it because no one else in the conference is really doing and big TEs can be a matchup nightmare, plus it helps the run game.