Thread: Houston Hookers

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash

Houston Hookers

Posted by Forde:

From the Steve Robertson-Tom Mars axis of Ole Miss terror: they say they uncovered the following on Hugh Freeze's phone records:

https://twitter.com/YahooForde/statu...43314450493440

Who and when was Freeze most recently recruiting in the Houston area?

vCash
    Pennamon (sp?)?

vCash
    This will not have a happy ending.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterDavenport View Post
    This will not have a happy ending.
    Hahaha!!! Nice.

vCash
    This saga is awesome. The never Lonesome Dove of investigations

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Pennamon (sp?)?
    So I google Pennamon and find this gem in the first article I click:
    Did the Ole Miss coaches address the NCAA violations while you were there?

“Yes. They said there were five football violations but the violations happened before Coach (Hugh) Freeze (head coach) got there. Those violations will not affect our class.”
    It really is disgusting how dishonest they were to these kids. Morally and ethically they should've been release prior to this season.

http://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/te...of-commitment/

vCash
    This honestly makes me SICK for the young men that have been subjected to this type of behavior.... There so much more to come and it will get really nasty before this is over.

I pray for justice to be served......

vCash
    Those recruits were getting tons of benefits. They c chose to believe the lie knowing that OM could get hammered. I agree that it was wrong to lie to them though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual Underachiever View Post
    So I google Pennamon and find this gem in the first article I click:

It really is disgusting how dishonest they were to these kids. Morally and ethically they should've been release prior to this season.

http://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/te...of-commitment/
    Sounds like when the kids were making their decision, they had outside distractions influencing the wrong head. And leading young men on by paying for a supposed HOT, willing girlfriend-to-be once you've signed to play in Oxford is wrong on so many different levels (especially when the girlfriend is going to disappear back to Houston or Nashville or Tampa afterwards).
    Last edited by WSOPdawg; 08-19-2017 at 10:19 AM.

vCash
    Damn, after all this stuff coming out about what recruits are getting, makes me wish I'd tried harder playing football in high school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Damn, after all this stuff coming out about what recruits are getting, makes me wish I'd tried harder playing football in high school.
    Yep, getting paid and laid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Yep, getting paid and laid.
    It's actually a small percentage, majority aren't involved at all. Not many schools nor coaches would get involved with hookers.

I see OM, Baylor, Lousiville and I can't think of any others that were caught but I'm sure there are a few others involved with hookers.