Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Freeze Won't Apologize bc of "Timing"

vCash

Hugh Freeze Won't Apologize bc of "Timing"

vCash
    Well, he sure got the first two words right.

vCash
    Rim Shot! Rep given.
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

vCash
    Holy crap, he IS a sociopath! You really have to wait for timing to say "I'm sorry"? Heard it all now'

vCash
    Maybe Hugh is going to get the gang back together to make another hostage video.******************
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

vCash
    If coots for croots is true, he wont admit that until its public. And maybe not then.

vCash
    People who lean on "God said" or "God told me" that much are usually full of it. Since when does God have to make you repent or apologize.

Hey Hugh don't blame it on God. It's in your court now.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    So Hugh's back to Tweeting again? That looked legitimate.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    So Hugh's back to Tweeting again? That looked legitimate.
    Yea I checked his twitter last night as I was curious and he started replying to tweets a couple days ago. Bunch of nothing tweets so far

vCash
    He essentially is saying I don't have to apologize because God hasn't told me to. People like Hugh Freeze do a lot of damage to Christianity.

Banned
    vCash
    What a shame to Christianity that he continues to act like this. As I said the other day, a true Christian, and an honorable man would apologize to all of those he has hurt and admit that he has fallen from the Lord and will do whatever it takes to restore the trust of his family and the church.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Good God... pun intended
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    What a shame to Christianity that he continues to act like this. As I said the other day, a true Christian, and an honorable man would apologize to all of those he has hurt and admit that he has fallen from the Lord and will do whatever it takes to restore the trust of his family and the church.
    Amen! That's the way it's supposed to work

vCash
    The right words were delivered to a law firm in Birmingham. This could take a while.

vCash
    Y'all keep an eye out for Hugh's hit new album**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    He essentially is saying I don't have to apologize because God hasn't told me to. People like Hugh Freeze do a lot of damage to Christianity.
    +1

vCash
    Maybe (and I've NEVER taken up for this clown - told my Dad he was phony from day 1) he knows the whole story is close to coming out. So maybe he thinks it's best to wait until then. So, the timing part...maybe. The God part...I wish he would leave Him out of it. God didn't get him in this mess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Maybe (and I've NEVER taken up for this clown - told my Dad he was phony from day 1) he knows the whole story is close to coming out. So maybe he thinks it's best to wait until then. So, the timing part...maybe. The God part...I wish he would leave Him out of it. God didn't get him in this mess.
    Exactly.
    He's waiting to see just how much the public knows. Then he can include the correct items that need an apology.

Here's a clue Hugh. Repenting means ALL OF IT.
    That includes the Human trafficking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Y'all keep an eye out for Hugh's hit new album**

Thumbs-up, Beardo.

vCash
    I took a lot of flack from OM folks a few years ago going after my job and what not because I called him a POS. I'll accept any apologies headed my way. What an insane, misguided piece of work that guy is.