Thread: Thanksgiving Egg Bowl SA#39 Wish.... because I don't know how to do a poll

vCash

Thanksgiving Egg Bowl SA#39 Wish.... because I don't know how to do a poll

Unofficial poll:

Who else thinks nothing could make Turkey Day better than LL dressing out in a 39 Jersey for the Egg Bowl?

Or the whole season for that matter.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    It would be hilarious, but it's my responsible opinion that MSU should stay as far out of this stuff as humanly possible.

vCash
    We need to get Mars to do the coin toss. T-Pain performs I'm in love with a stripper for halftime show.

Play audio clip of the Rev saying "mistakes were made" every time there's an OM penalty, fumble, int, etc.

vCash
    Let tsun take the field to Me So Horny by 2 Live Crew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg34 again.

vCash
    I would be onboard with the Mistakes were Made sound bite. Especially if we do it every time the other team turns the ball over. Everytime.

vCash
    The Jersey #39 needs to be worn by LL on Thanksgiving night ONLY.... and the numbers need to be GOLD.... Egg Bowl trophy gold....

vCash
    Can we make Mars Bars the official candy bar for the Egg Bowl?

vCash
    Just score 5 TD's, make the extra points, and get two safeties while shutting them out.
    And take two knees.

vCash
    How about Adam Sandler's "Piece of Shit Car", which would obviously be a metaphor for their program, culture, and university as a whole, lol?

vCash
    Just win by 50 and don't touch this seedy stuff

vCash
    Christopher Walken doing the pregame video intro......winning by 35 with cowbell ringing all night making it a chamber of horrors for Rebel bears as they begin their journey to NCAA sanctioned hell

vCash
    The Bama stadium music guy was fired for playing, "take the money and run" for Cam Scam Newton