Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bama Goose Tweets re: Kiffin

vCash

Bama Goose Tweets re: Kiffin

BamaGoose‏ @BamaGoose525 9h9 hours ago

Replying to @BamaGoose525
    OM higher ups very concerned on Kiffin but again hearing more than likely he won't get immunity

Kiffin probably wont get immunity because of his decision to fight previously the allegations on him. Hearing he's concerned of show cause

Hearing some chatter Chris Kiffin wants immunity from his known violations. Man, the in-fighting among the OM power brokers and staff unreal

vCash
    Someone said that OM would turn on each other before this is over. As of now, I believe this is far from over. 2weeks from Monday the dance begins for OM.
    The next two weeks will be very interesting. Whomever had the most to lose is the one who is going to talk the loudest.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 08-18-2017 at 06:21 AM.

vCash
    If lil kiffin does get a SC, will lane keep him on staff? This scenario is why I wouldn't have hired my brother till this all played out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If lil kiffin does get a SC, will lane keep him on staff? This scenario is why I wouldn't have hired my brother till this all played out
    He can't keep him on staff unless he wants an NCAA eye squarely focused on him for the foreseeable future, which I'm guessing wouldn't be good for him.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    He can't keep him on staff unless he wants an NCAA eye squarely focused on him for the foreseeable future, which I'm guessing wouldn't be good for him.
    It's his brother he'll just give him a role in the Ath Dept until his show cause is up & then put him back on the staff.

vCash
    Why on earth would they grant him immunity now?

'You know all that stuff you already uncovered about me? Yeah, I did it. Now, can I get out of the penalties? Thanks.'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post

'You know all that stuff you already uncovered about me? Yeah, I did it. Now, can I get out of the penalties? Thanks.'
    Maybe he could make the NCAA an offer they couldn't refuse? Like incriminating Ole Miss more perhaps?

vCash
    They NCAA did this very thing in the Tyndle case. An assistant lied to NCAA - but at the last min. he came clean and the NCAA gave him immunity.

vCash

It's a Hail Mary to try to keep coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Maybe he could make the NCAA an offer they couldn't refuse? Like incriminating Ole Miss more perhaps?
    But that seems like it's offering something the NCAA isn't looking for. It's one thing to hear an accusation about Leo Lewis, go to him and offer him immunity if he tells you the truth about it. It's another to have someone who you have already pinned to several allegations coming to you and saying, I'll give you more if you don't punish me for what you've already found and proven.

It just seems dumb. And I'm not sure the NCAA feels like they even need more right now. They probably feel like they have enough to hammer Ole Miss and likely want to be done with it themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's a Hail Mary to try to keep coaching.
    The thing to watch is if they DON'T give him immunity. Remember, the COI has to approve that, so the investigators would have to go to the COI to request it.

If the NCAA doesn't press for immunity or doesn't offer Kiffin immunity, it pretty much means they feel like they have everything they need already. It sends a message to the COI that they are confident in what they already have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Not sure how the process works, but could CJ Johnson get a show cause due to the impermissible benefits he was given as a player?

Probably a reach led on by wishful thinking... But that would be awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post

Replying to @BamaGoose525
    OM higher ups very concerned on Kiffin but again hearing more than likely he won't get immunity

Kiffin probably wont get immunity because of his decision to fight previously the allegations on him. Hearing he's concerned of show cause

Hearing some chatter Chris Kiffin wants immunity from his known violations. Man, the in-fighting among the OM power brokers and staff unreal
    I fail to understand why Kiffin has waited this long to request immunity? Unless the most recent incidents regarding HF's phone records have somewhat spurred him to rethink things and he feels like he could unearth even more bad news about OM and wants to use the information as leverage to save his coaching career?

But I think the NCAA has plenty to seal this thing away and probably doesn't even need any more testimony to drop the hammer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    Not sure how the process works, but could CJ Johnson get a show cause due to the impermissible benefits he was given as a player?

Probably a reach led on by wishful thinking... But that would be awesome.
    nothowthisworks.jpg

vCash
    But that seems like it's offering something the NCAA isn't looking for. It's one thing to hear an accusation about Leo Lewis, go to him and offer him immunity if he tells you the truth about it. It's another to have someone who you have already pinned to several allegations coming to you and saying, I'll give you more if you don't punish me for what you've already found and proven.

It just seems dumb. And I'm not sure the NCAA feels like they even need more right now. They probably feel like they have enough to hammer Ole Miss and likely want to be done with it themselves.
    +1
    I think the time for cutting deals with the NCAA investigators has already passed - they've got plenty.

vCash

Depends on if he could give them the entire Network. If he knows the details then you can bring down the entire thing and drop the bomb (not just a hammer). It would be like if a street pusher was able to bring down Pablo Escabar. They would make a deal for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    +1
    I think the time for cutting deals with the NCAA investigators has already passed - they've got plenty.
    The NCAA will not have anything higher than the middle men. If Kiffin could somehow give them the higher ups that have names on buildings or speed limit signs then I could see them making a deal unless they just really don't want to hit them with the Death Penalty.

vCash
    They do have him dead to rights. However, if he were willing to roll on the whole administration and network, then they would have something to consider.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Depends on if he could give them the entire Network. If he knows the details then you can bring down the entire thing and drop the bomb (not just a hammer). It would be like if a street pusher was able to bring down Pablo Escabar. They would make a deal for that.
    Or, he has a smoking gun on the hookers for recruits that OM is working to cover up.

vCash

He's gonna have to offer up

Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    I fail to understand why Kiffin has waited this long to request immunity? Unless the most recent incidents regarding HF's phone records have somewhat spurred him to rethink things and he feels like he could unearth even more bad news about OM and wants to use the information as leverage to save his coaching career?

But I think the NCAA has plenty to seal this thing away and probably doesn't even need any more testimony to drop the hammer.
    a big big bomb