Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hearing rumors

vCash
    If anybody would do some of the crap mentioned, it would be Freeze. However, I don't know how much weight I would give anything spread by McCready, Ben, or Yancy.. None of them said anything negative about Freeze until he was out. As predicted, they've turned and criticized everything about him going back to when he started. Two months ago, they were saying he should get a shorter suspension than Pitino and now they say it's a slam dunk show cause(which it is).

Ultimately, I have more contempt for Ole Miss and those still toting the water than I do Hugh now. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Even worthless ass Fourcade was supposed to have remarked, "This is weird as hell"
    While we're doing investigations and making FOIA requests, can we get all of the phone calls between Fourcade and referee Dick Pace in November 1981?

vCash
    He was checking out the cheerleaders. Probably got a hair cut while in town. Ate some "Taco Bell".

vCash
    Hope Matt Luke doesn't have a pet rabbit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Makes you wonder if Luke is WAY IN OVER HIS HEAD....and I guarantee he is. Longo(?) is/was supposed to just be a figurehead OC and Bucky was going to actually keep running his O. And then Bucky got fired right before the season...not much time left to implement a lot of changes before season.
    Just because he is at OM doesn't mean he sucks. Longo is a pretty damn good OC
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Beat me to it beardo
    Tough to beat Beardo to the draw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    While we're doing investigations and making FOIA requests, can we get all of the phone calls between Fourcade and referee Dick Pace in November 1981?
    Will never forget that BS call and Fourcade dancing in the end zone the next play. Still hurts......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    Will never forget that BS call and Fourcade dancing in the end zone the next play. Still hurts......
    Me, too. Freshman year of college.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Just because he is at OM doesn't mean he sucks. Longo is a pretty damn good OC
    I don't think you picked up what I was laying down.
    Longo wasn't hired to implement HIS offense. He was hired to continue running Freeze's O. And he was hired because nobody else in college football wanted to go near that place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    I don't think you picked up what I was laying down.
    Longo wasn't hired to implement HIS offense. He was hired to continue running Freeze's O. And he was hired because nobody else in college football wanted to go near that place
    This is not true. I know for a fact he came in and installed his offense (signals, calls, etc.). The being hired because they could get no one else part might be true, but Longo has put in his stuff.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiignerDawg View Post
    This is not true. I know for a fact he came in and installed his offense (signals, calls, etc.). The being hired because they could get no one else part might be true, but Longo has put in his stuff.
    He may have installed some packages, but he didn't re-tool that offense. That would be the equivalent of Mullen letting that happen if he were to bring in another OC. Freeze ran HIS offense everywhere he went. Bringing in Longo didn't change that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Tough to beat Beardo to the draw.

Haha!