Thread: ? For the board-LSU QB

vCash

? For the board-LSU QB

What's the deal with Brennan at LSU? The LSU fans I work with remind me constantly that they stole the best QB to ever come out of Mississippi. They think he's the next Tom Brady or Joe Montana. They act like they've never heard of Keyton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    What's the deal with Brennan at LSU? The LSU fans I work with remind me constantly that they stole the best QB to ever come out of Mississippi. They think he's the next Tom Brady or Joe Montana. They act like they've never heard of Keyton.
    To my knowledge the "best QB to ever come out of MS" is the guy who sells CopperFit compression garments, tough razors, and Wrangler jeans... McNair being a close 2nd.

Hell, this guy ain't even near Jason Campbell territory.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 08-17-2017 at 03:24 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I've heard it's political. His folks own Brennan's and give a lot to LSU. O may be listening to the boosters instead of his coaches. Not good if true.

vCash
    But, but, but the host of MS Gridiron on 105.9 says he weighs 200 lbs now so it's set, he will be next great qb.... with LSU's qb problems Mike Henig will be the next Joe Montana to them..
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Brennan can sling it just has to put on weight. He can be good in their system. Keytaon fits our offense like a glove. I'm happy with the trade off.

vCash
    Having seen Brennan several times, he doesn't even approach the 2nd tier level of best QBs from MS. If he starts at LSU, they'll run O off within the next 2 years. He'll never be a legitimate SEC starter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Having seen Brennan several times, he doesn't even approach the 2nd tier level of best QBs from MS. If he starts at LSU, they'll run O off within the next 2 years. He'll never be a legitimate SEC starter.
    That's going to happen regardless. Orgeron cannot coach. He's not going to last long at a blue blood program.

vCash
    I don't care how good he ends up being. We never offered him & he in no way fits Mullen's offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Brennan can sling it just has to put on weight. He can be good in their system. Keytaon fits our offense like a glove. I'm happy with the trade off.
    This

I wouldn't be shocked to see him turn into an AJ McCarron type talent, but wouldn't help us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He can't move. A statue back there.

vCash
    Well, we stole the best QB to ever come out of Louisiana. So I guess that's fair.

vCash
    He would have had to gain 50lbs to hit 200. Miles is a good player though and is going to make a lot of you look silly that think he's so awful. He's gonna do good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Well, we stole the best QB to ever come out of Louisiana. So I guess that's fair.
    Don't forget Bradshaw...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Boom
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    The only game I saw him play was the MS/AL all star game and I think saying his performance was awful is being kind. He showed no pocket presence or escapability. If you was moved off his spot, he was toast. It was a small sample size but he never "flashed" at all; whereas, it was obvious that Kylin and Cam were big time, elite players. If he is their starting qb, ole crazy Ed will be job hunting in November.