Thread: 13 & 34 Podcast powered by Elite Dawgs

vCash

13 & 34 Podcast powered by Elite Dawgs

https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/08/1...-podcast-ep-3/
    NEW day, the weekly podcast will be posted on Thursday's for now on.

vCash
    Any update on when this will be available on other platforms, such as Apple's podcast app?

vCash
    Listened to a little bit so far, not bad at all.

I do like our chances of beating LSU for two reasons:

1) Grantham faced them last year at Louisville in their bowl game. He didn't have the players to stop LSU's offense, now he does.

2) They have a fubar QB situation. Seriously thinking about starting a true freshman at QB? Uh, no, that's got disaster written all over it. Etling should be head and shoulders above Brennan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Listened to a little bit so far, not bad at all.

I do like our chances of beating LSU for two reasons:

1) Grantham faced them last year at Louisville in their bowl game. He didn't have the players to stop LSU's offense, now he does.

2) They have a fubar QB situation. Seriously thinking about starting a true freshman at QB? Uh, no, that's got disaster written all over it. Etling should be head and shoulders above Brennan.
    I've been meaning to ask the Brennan. The LSU fans I work with talk like he is the next Joe Montana. They all remind me daily that they took the best WB to ever come out of the state of Mississippi. I just laugh and talk about Keyton and that Mullen wasn't interested in Brennan.
    I'll start a new thread for this discussion.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I've been meaning to ask the Brennan. The LSU fans I work with talk like he is the next Joe Montana. They all remind me daily that they took the best WB to ever come out of the state of Mississippi. I just laugh and talk about Keyton and that Mullen wasn't interested in Brennan.
    I'll start a new thread for this discussion.
    They are idiots. Breenan will never be a top Sec QB. He can't read coverages and while accurate he has zero arm strength.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I hated them damn bear crawls too

vCash
    Not trying to be a dick, but anyway you could split that 69 minute show into a lot of smaller ones? Label them like practice notes, season prediction by games covered, basketball, baseball, etc. I just don't have time to listen to 69 minutes but would love to find a 10 minute piece that interests me.
    FWIW, that's what finebaum etc do as well. You can even play an ad before each one and id listen
    Just trying to give constructive criticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Dawg View Post
    Any update on when this will be available on other platforms, such as Apple's podcast app?
    Should happen before much longer
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is