1. So you mean to tell me a player takes money from other schools and signs with another school who didn't pay him?

Yes. It happens all the time. I do not believe OM paid Tony Connor buckets of cash. He's in the SP pipeline and he was made some promises and was probably taken care of when he got on campus. The standard for any 4-star player. Remember when he took an OV to Bama and now show caused Bo Davis was quarterbacking that thing through? Remember when Bama thought they had him and OM people laughed? Maybe Bama's beautiful campus inspired that hope or maybe he picked up that bag. You decide**

2. Ben has championed that if the 2013 class was the genisis of the OM investigation it proves the NCAA is biased and unfair since Tunsil was the only one in the NOA. Dan tried to explain the concept of looking in to outliers but Ben wasn't having it.

Let me present a little example of how enforcement investigative units operate in the real world with a scenario. There is a guy named John Doe who lives in Macon, MS in an apartment right behind the city baseball park. Not an affluent area. Mr. Doe starts driving a 2017 Cadillac STS. Mr. Doe's apartment appears to usually have a group of guest and traffic. Mr. Doe was seen paying for a lunch plate at Texaco and had a wad of cash that appears to be about $1k. Driving a 17 cadilac sts is not illegal. Having company at your apartment is not illegal. Having sums of money around $1k on your person is not illegal. But all those factors led local law enforcement to ask around town and investigate Mr. Doe for possible drug dealing. The investigation led law enforcement to find out Mr. Doe was NOT drug dealing but was hosting illegal gambling (dice) games and was a participant in a local cock fighting ring. Mr. Doe was arrested on charges and served a prison stint followed by probation.

Make sense? This is what Dan and everyone else is saying that OM refuses to acknowledge. The reason the NCAA started investigating is immaterial. What matters is once there, they found stuff. They found bad stuff. OM screaming unfairness and bias is akin to Mr. Doe alleging unfair targeting by law enforcement because he drove a nice car and had money. Don't play.