Thread: Ari, IYOK, RP... Practice report

vCash

Ari, IYOK, RP... Practice report

Hey guys, per the other guy's thread, any news out of practice?
    I read a 24-7 report from Peters who said that Fitz had improved greatly on his passing and looks like Dak. I sure hope he's right. If he is right, we may be in for a BIG season.
    Thanks in advance, good people

vCash
    The 13&34 Podcast should have some tidbits next week
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I am not one of those guys, but word is we are looking legit. >>>>>wool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This Friday?

vCash
    Some FB fan page posters with family members on the team are saying they are being told we look really good on both sides of the ball.

vCash
    My ex wife's third cousin who had a nephew that is a waterboy said Hevesy sucks

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Some FB fan page posters with family members on the team are saying they are being told we look really good on both sides of the ball.
    Considering it is literally impossible to look good consistently on both sides of the ball when you are practicing / scrimmaging, I would take these comments with a grain of salt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Considering it is literally impossible to look good consistently on both sides of the ball when you are practicing / scrimmaging, I would take these comments with a grain of salt.
    Yeah, I'm a sucker for something positive. We've heard good things before and the season starts and expectations come crashing down quickly.

vCash
    Fitz is indeed looking like Dak. And not just some Dak Prescott. All the Dak Prescott.

Secondary has really stepped up. Look for Peters in a new hybrid free cornerback position. Bryant ran a 4.1 40 and pulled a 4.1 GPA.

TEs are looking great. Prepare for some 3 TE sets and some Jordan Thomas in the wildcat.

Rankin is pulling triple duty at LT, C, and redzone WR.

Gabe Myles is looking so fast this year that it seems like he's teleporting. Also, he's been taking the jugs machine home every night.

Hevesy is way ahead of Ron English in quarters put into the swear jar.

LBs are struggling, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    How's your team shaping up for this Friday?

vCash
    In the past the boards were lite up with how bad the O Line looked and the defense is dominating the offense. Not seeing that this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    In the past the boards were lite up with how bad the O Line looked and the defense is dominating the offense. Not seeing that this season.
    I've heard the OL looks improved from last year and run blocking is way better. But, again just grapevine stuff.

vCash
    I've heard the OL looks improved from last year and run blocking is way better. But, again just grapevine stuff.
    Hell, I will be happy if our Oline doesn't look like a matador, Ole'.

vCash
    Most important report .. no key injuries to this point. Just your normal training camp stuff..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AFDawg View Post
    Fitz is indeed looking like Dak. And not just some Dak Prescott. All the Dak Prescott.

Secondary has really stepped up. Look for Peters in a new hybrid free cornerback position. Bryant ran a 4.1 40 and pulled a 4.1 GPA.

TEs are looking great. Prepare for some 3 TE sets and some Jordan Thomas in the wildcat.

Rankin is pulling triple duty at LT, C, and redzone WR.

Gabe Myles is looking so fast this year that it seems like he's teleporting. Also, he's been taking the jugs machine home every night.

Hevesy is way ahead of Ron English in quarters put into the swear jar.

LBs are struggling, though.
    HAHAHAHA! I see what you did there