Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Garrett - Horrible

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash

Ben Garrett - Horrible

A Total Hack calling a reputable journalist a hack.

vCash
    DEETS DAMN IT DEETS

vCash
    http://scout.com/college/ole-miss/Ar...igat-106207129

"IT'S NOT FAIR DAN" LOLZ.

These shitbirds just don't get it. You cheated your ass off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    A Total Hack calling a reputable journalist a hack.
    Ole Miss ought to get ole Matlock Garrett to argue their case in front of the COI. He's passionate to the point of being manic. He would get to talking so fast, i thought he was gonna stroke out. Maybe at least cry. The worst was him saying NOTHING came of the 2013 class investigation and it shouldn't even be mentioned. Dumbass
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    http://scout.com/college/ole-miss/Ar...igat-106207129

"IT'S NOT FAIR DAN" LOLZ.

These shitbirds just don't get it. You cheated your ass off.

Did anyone else listen to this? I laughed out loud at my desk a few times. It's stupid and awkward and nearly perfect unintentional comedy.

vCash
    To Ben Garrett and his fellow rebears, I give you one of the greatest speeches of all time:

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    This is so transparently personal for Ben that it makes that interview downright painful to listen to. He had page long manifestos leading into every question about how UM was innocent, Leo lied, etc. If I was Wolken, I would have stopped the interview and said "if you want to ask me a question, do it. But I can't do this with all your questions needing seven part answers."

And yet Wolken is the one with an "agenda."

vCash
    Bad part is, after reading some of his tweets, deep down he knows they are getting it in the worst way! I like it. I like it a LOT!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Bad part is, after reading some of his tweets, deep down he knows they are getting it in the worst way! I like it. I like it a LOT!!!!
    Yep, but he believes it is unfair an the NCAA just has it out for them.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    "Five year colonoscopy and they found nothing."

The "nothing" that was found is going to knock OM out anything close to being relevant for eight years.

Mainly, I want to hear this clown's first show after the penalties are announced...high humor.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 08-16-2017 at 08:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    "Five year colonoscopy and they found nothing."

The "nothing" that was found is going to knock OM out anything close to being relevant for eight years.

Mainly, I want to hear this clown first show after the penalties are announced...high humor.
    He got mad that Wolken "lumped" him in with the "clannish culture' yet he claims the NCAA found nothing in 5 years up their ass.

Those people are 100% insane, and yes all of them. There are no "rational" Ole Miss fans. I thought there was but they are proving me wrong

vCash
    Hope I never meet this Ben fella. Not sure I could keep my opinion to myself.
    Freakin' nutcase.

vCash
    Rational ole miss fan = Bigfoot. Nonexistent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Rational ole miss fan = Bigfoot. Nonexistent
    Better chance of seeing Bigfoot.

vCash
    My favorite part of the interview was when he said Bo Bounds was biased because he posted regularly on "Elitedawgs, an EXTREMIST MSU site".

Shout out!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    My favorite part of the interview was when he said Bo Bounds was biased because he posted regularly on "Elitedawgs, an EXTREMIST MSU site".

Shout out!
    Nice! We should feel honored!
    No Signature

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash

Shout out!
    If ED is an "extremist" site, then what in the hell does that make the OM Spirit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Better chance of seeing Bigfoot.
    More like Bigfoot riding a unicorn. In Oz.

vCash

Shout out!
    So, the truth to them = extremist? Typical Hotty Toddy.

vCash

Shout out!
    That means he reads here... Hey Ben, you are a delusional dumbass and the team you would die for cheated, and has to cheat to win.