Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Could this be what Rosebowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Yes, but Im saying the quality of hooker he can get with his salary does not come from ads on the internet. He could go to a much more prestigious pimp that specializes in hookers that keep their mouths shut (except when giving said services)
    Prestigious pimps? lol I've heard it all now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Seriously.
    Rosebowl says it wasn't for recruits. WSJ has facts and evidence it was for Freeze. Since I'm just a moron falling for Rebel spin, please enlighten me with the facts that lead you to believe they were for recruits.... Let's keep it within the scope of Freeze on the road b/c that's what I'm talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    I'm with Beastman. Has Ole Miss provided pros. for recruits and those that have influence over them? I'm sure they have but no SEC HC is going to be the one that facilitates it. No way.
    Freeze and Ole Miss are finished, but hookers for recruits will not be part of the cause of their collective demise.
    Who in their right mind would have EVER thought an ASSISTANT ATHLETIC DIRECTOR at the very core of the Athletic Department would be the engineer of an elaborate and widespread Booster/Player/Recruit scheme for years on end? Right under the nose of the Compliance Department, the Athletic Director, the Head Football Coach? Barney's operation was not only systematic but it was a well oiled machine that couldn't stop pumping out benefits & inducements even while the damn NCAA investigators were all up in their business. It is not outside the realm of possibility that Hugh Freeze was involved in setting up hookers for himself and some of the top shelf athletes he was drawing to the Groooove.
    Last edited by LockeDawg; 08-16-2017 at 02:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Prestigious pimps? lol I've heard it all now...
    You cant understand the difference bt a hooker on backpage.com vs. a hooker from Heidi Fleiss?

I suppose Eliot Spitzer was getting his side piece from craigslist too.

vCash
    Patience. It will all come out. I don't have any inside info whatsoever.. but the way this goes.. we will have the full picture at some point. May be a month from now or may be a year from now.. I just know that OM has done a horrible job at containing the fire, and I don't expect them to temper this one.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    You cant understand the difference bt a hooker on backpage.com vs. a hooker from Heidi Fleiss?

Some folks pay for top shelf liquor while others pay for the low grade swill from under the bar.

vCash
    Rosebowl says it wasn't for recruits. WSJ has facts and evidence it was for Freeze. Since I'm just a moron falling for Rebel spin, please enlighten me with the facts that lead you to believe they were for recruits.... Let's keep it within the scope of Freeze on the road b/c that's what I'm talking about.
    Rosebowl said there is no credible evidence at this point that they were for recruits. That was his official public thought as of yesterday.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Rosebowl said there is no credible evidence at this point that they were for recruits. That was his official public thought as of yesterday.
    Every time I think that it can't get much worse for the Bears, a few days pass and something is revealed to prove me wrong. So if I weigh which is worse, hookers for the coach or hookers for recruits, recruits wins out every time. Based on this knowledge, the hookers were for recruits and I'm not betting against a dead one in a freezer somewhere because the Bears have yet to take the easy road in any of this. This whole ordeal is a textbook case of what not to do, 30 for 30 pthh! , this may be a mini series before its over.

vCash
    It'll all come out eventually. There's just more to the story than Freeze being a sexaholic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    Every time I think that it can't get much worse for the Bears, a few days pass and something is revealed to prove me wrong. So if I weigh which is worse, hookers for the coach or hookers for recruits, recruits wins out every time. Based on this knowledge, the hookers were for recruits and I'm not betting against a dead one in a freezer somewhere because the Bears have yet to take the easy road in any of this. This whole ordeal is a textbook case of what not to do, 30 for 30 pthh! , this may be a mini series before its over.
    This entire investigation has been anything but normal, as we've seen with previous investigations. Some days I just can't believe the decisions I'm reading coming out of Oxpatch. That is one 'special' place, and I don't mean in a good way...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash

What is this backpage.com you speak of? Hmmmm?!? ***

vCash
    How bad off is unm when we are debating which is worse, hookers for head coach or hookers for recruits! That place has reached new levels of raunchiness with this whole mess!
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 08-16-2017 at 04:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    How bad off is unm when we are debating which is worse, hookers for head coach or hookers for recruits! That place has reached new levels of raunchiness with this whole mess!
    And some are still waiting for "IT".

Things won't improve up North until they clean house, and that includes the AD department, complete football coaching staff, and the Boosters that have ran their program into the ground. What kind of idiots would make the interim HC someone who was named in the NOA? The people calling the shots are too stubborn/prideful/selfish to change anything, because they are scared to lose their post at the top of the shitbird tree. It's a virus up there, i feel sorry for the common man rebel, because their "leaders" have been feeding them bull shit for 3 years now. When you have people that don't actually hold a position calling the shots you can get stuck in a bad spot. It's not hard to see that Freeze, Bjork, and Vitter are just puppets, and I don't know if there is anyone with enough balls and power to call out the puppeteers. Sucks for them.

vCash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post

Things won't improve up North until they clean house, and that includes the AD department, complete football coaching staff, and the Boosters that have ran their program into the ground. What kind of idiots would make the interim HC someone who was named in the NOA? The people calling the shots are too stubborn/prideful/selfish to change anything, because they are scared to lose their post at the top of the shitbird tree. It's a virus up there, i feel sorry for the common man rebel, because their "leaders" have been feeding them bull shit for 3 years now. When you have people that don't actually hold a position calling the shots you can get stuck in a bad spot. It's not hard to see that Freeze, Bjork, and Vitter are just puppets, and I don't know if there is anyone with enough balls and power to call out the puppeteers. Sucks for them.
    I have a list of people and a business that are in the NOA and yet are not listed in the NOA Boosters list.... Anyone know why these names were over looked? One is "The INN @ Ole Miss"..... and Matt Luke.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    He also downplayed the burner phones when that first broke here on ED, too. Maybe he didn't know at the time or maybe he was being very careful what he admitted to publicly.

vCash

Exactly! With each layer that's peeled off the rotten stench just gets worse!

vCash

Luke is the only one they trust to be loyal.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The person who runs his twitter account was allegedly in DC. Rumored to be a lady. Don't know who, but there's speculation that he never operated his own twitter account.
    So all those clapbacks (twitter fights) he had were actually from some rando lady acting on her own accord and yet she kept that job after her first melt on twitter didn't get her fired. Or 2nd or 3rd or 4th etc...not buying it. Freeze had help at times on his account but he himself was also very active on his twitter as well. No other explanation can be possible with all the stupid petty acts being displayed on that account over five years time.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    So you completely ignore the fact that Miller (step Pappa Tunsil) gave sworn statements that the fight began after he warned Laremy about the "money, HOOKERS, and fake agents/boosters"?

Or the fact we know Chris Jones had a GF paid for by OM boosters who was a Memphis call girl?

I'll give you a pass if you didn't know either of these. Otherwise, connect the dots.

Banned
    vCash
    Everybody was ****ing hookers at Ole Miss from 2012 to right about yesterday. Coaches, players, recruits, boosters, alumni. All of them ****ing hookers brought in from out of state. Errrrrrrybody.

Hadn't thought of the dead hooker in the freezer theory but not eliminating that as a possibility right now. Maybe she smoked too much synthetic weed and tried to fly off a hotel.