Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Could this be what Rosebowl

vCash

Could this be what Rosebowl

Was talking about? He just RT the article.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hugh-fr...ips-1502896100

vCash
    Cliff Notes for us non-subscribers.

vCash
    Odd. I'm not a subscriber but was able to read the whole thing.

Wall Street Journal saying they have obtained flight records showing Freeze was in Tampa on a recruiting trip the day he made the infamous call. Last I had heard, it was believed he wasn't in Tampa at that time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post

Wall Street Journal saying they have obtained flight records showing Freeze was in Tampa on a recruiting trip the day he made the infamous call. Last I had heard, it was believed he wasn't in Tampa at that time.
    Yeah, that caught my attention too. I thought the West Lot Pirates bloggers had shown Hugh was in Oxford when the call was made.

https://westlotpirates.com/2017/07/2...-ing-in-tampa/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post

So, kept his rabbit hunting trips secret (or at least out of the public eye of social media), while using university resources to do so. That sound's about right.

Banned
    vCash
    Think they had him in D.C. based on his tweets and then flying back to Oxford later that day. Sounds like Freeze was intentionally throwing out false location tweets. What a ****ing weirdo

vCash
    Article also mentions there were other members of the athletic staff on the plane at different times during this 5 day recruiting trip to multiple cities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Think they had him in D.C. based on his tweets and then flying back to Oxford later that day. Sounds like Freeze was intentionally throwing out false location tweets. What a ****ing weirdo
    Easily could have had an assistant tweeting out scheduled bible verses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Yeah, that caught my attention too. I thought the West Lot Pirates bloggers had shown Hugh was in Oxford when the call was made.

https://westlotpirates.com/2017/07/2...-ing-in-tampa/
    The WSJ article says the call was made on Jan. 19th (and also that Freeze was in Tampa on the 19th) but We Lot of Pirates says it was made on Jan 21.

When was the call made?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAVdog View Post
    Easily could have had an assistant tweeting out scheduled bible verses.
    I am sure he did but these tweets he was being specific about being in D.C. drinking coffee or something like that.

vCash
    From the SEC Country article
    Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork said in response to questions from the Journal about Freeze’s travel that the university’s investigation uncovered “calls of a similar nature” over the course of several years, often matching up with travel logs showing the coach’s use of the school plane. The school said it examined his travel logs from peak recruiting times—often November, December and January—when Freeze would travel out of state, using the school plane and other public resources.

“When we say pattern, we are describing other phone numbers that when you Google them pull up similar type websites, services, however you would describe them,” Bjork said. “We took action swiftly.”

vCash
    How was the WSJ able to obtain enough of the phone records to piece all this together? I though OM was still denying those records to Mars.

vCash
    I'm calling bullshit. This is more spin by Ole Miss to cover up that he was calling them for recruits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    From the SEC Country article
    Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork said in response to questions from the Journal about Freeze’s travel that the university’s investigation uncovered “calls of a similar nature” over the course of several years, often matching up with travel logs showing the coach’s use of the school plane. The school said it examined his travel logs from peak recruiting times—often November, December and January—when Freeze would travel out of state, using the school plane and other public resources.

“When we say pattern, we are describing other phone numbers that when you Google them pull up similar type websites, services, however you would describe them,” Bjork said. “We took action swiftly.”
    They took action swiftly AFTER they were about to be freaking outted by Mars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    I'm calling bullshit. This is more spin by Ole Miss to cover up that he was calling them for recruits.
    I tend to agree. No doubt they were lining up hookers for recruits from statements made "off record" by some that were recruited..............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riotous Thinking View Post
    How was the WSJ able to obtain enough of the phone records to piece all this together? I though OM was still denying those records to Mars.
    Need to work on my reading comprehension. So Bdork basically threw Freeze onto the I-55 / I-20 interchange to let him get mowed over by traffic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    This! They're gonna try to paint freeze as a sex addic/ freak to try to cover the real reason for the hookers, recruits!

vCash
    Have we checked to see if olemiss has an alum or friend of the university on staff at the WSJ?

vCash
    The last paragraph of One of the articles states that the hooker calls were made around peak recruiting times.
    Not a good look for hookers***