Thread: Today is the day for the OM test case UNC

vCash

Today is the day for the OM test case UNC

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.newso...167178147.html

Here is a great article on how everything happens with the COI. Remember that UNC is facing 5 charges and OM has 21. (I also noticed that they named the people on the committee.)
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Hope they put their foot in the heels and momma's boy never plays in postseason

vCash
    Ok. I just read the UNC NOA. Allegation 1: The football, basketball and women's basketball program are accused of steering athletes to a practically non-existent course where athletes were a very disproportionate percentage of the students who took the class.

Allegation 2: All women's basketball

Allegation 3: One of the professors of the controversial course did not cooperate.

Allegation 4: Another professor did not cooperate.

Allegations 5: LOIC

This does not compare in any way to the widespread and repeated violations of UNM spread across many years and several staff members and supporters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.newso...167178147.html

Here is a great article on how everything happens with the COI. Remember that UNC is facing 5 charges and OM has 21. (I also noticed that they named the people on the committee.)
    They aren't similar cases. Both are long in duration but that's about it. Ole miss' deal is way way worse. With that said I expect unc to get hammered

vCash
    Unc basketball > Umiss football
    And it's not even close..

vCash
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UNC under the old matrix and unm the first case under the new matrix?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UNC under the old matrix and unm the first case under the new matrix?
    Some of it. That interpretation is what has drug this case out. They have been arguing over it. It got so bad the NCAA added the LOIC. Honestly not that comparable to UNM.