Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdemdogs View Post
1. Alabama
Most have not been within a 100 mile radius of a college campus in their life,,,,straight out of the single wide. Plus, in the early 80's I got arrested for being in a fight in their stands during a game. A drunk student would not leave me alone, and after repeated request to stop, I cracked his head with my cowbell. Note: the cowbell made it through the ordeal just find after hitting his hard head, and is displayed in my office and at all tailgates. (It is free of charge to come, look, and admire the bell)

2. Ole Piss
Another group that displays their culture of the trailerhood. Self absorbed, arrogant, and delusional about their team, campus, and their history. Enough said! Note: I often say that the only time one could possibly like OM is if they need a Dr. or a Lawyer,,,,and there other schools' alumni that can offer those services.

3. UCF (Outside the SEC). After the Liberty Bowl defeat, all of their fans that we encountered were awful with what they were yelling at our fans, no matter what the age of State fans (Kids and Elders). Also, it was their coach that said that State should be replaced in the SEC, because they were a bigger and better school.

I have always said that hate is a strong, vile word and action,,,,,,but I hate Bama and Ole Miss.
I agree wholeheartedly with 1 and 2 except I would put Ole Miss first because I've hated them longer.
I went to the 2012 game in Tuscaloosa and didn't meet anyone that wasn't a dickhead. We had trouble getting a seat/served in two restaurants because we were wearing State gear. I offer less hospitality to Bama fans that come to games in Starkville than I do Ole Miss fans.
LSU fans that come to Starkville to games are much worse than most you encounter in Baton Rouge in my opinion. They don't know how to act at away games. If you go to Tiger Stadium you just have to take some of their shit and then give it back to them. If you do that most of them will feed you and give you drinks. When we won in 2014 we didn't have to deal with any fans after the game because those guys clear out of there in record time after a loss.