Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
1) TN - anyone who was at the '94 game knows this - they are hands down the worst losers on the planet. They whine and bitch about everything and seem like they have never expected to lose. Worst of all was pre-game. They rolled in and tried to takeover - crashing tailgate locations, having their damn toothless ankle biters playing football in the middle of tents and grills, told you to **** off if you asked them to move. That was by far my worst visiting fan experience ever. Of course, this opinion is a little out of date because they have lost so much over the past 15 years, but damn, I almost felt like we lost that game I was so miserable when I got back to my apartment.
Nope it's still current. Tennessee fans are terrible. Kentucky basketball fans are ****ing horrendous too but if I am ranking the 4 worst SEC fanbases here goes.

1. LSU spend an hour on SEC Rant if you need any evidence
2. Auburn you'd think they were Bama with how cocky and delusional this fanbase is
3. Ole Narcissistic Miss no more words needed
4. Tennessee not quite as delusional as Auburn but go to Neyland stadium sometime and just listen to 100,000 bright Nascar orange fans cry and whine over every single call.