Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
When I was working as a security supervisor for our home games, only LSU fans threatened to kick the crap out of me for not letting them ride in my golf cart.

GT fans at the Orange Bowl were screaming at mine and my brothers dates so much and so loud I had to drag my brother out and leave the game before he fought their whole section. Not playful ribbing either, legitimately mean stuff for no reason that goes beyond normal fandom.

Other than that, the only other thing that sticks out was leaving the 2014 @Bama game and having the sidewalk rednecks taunt me in super hick accents. I giggled a bit each time because I couldn't take them seriously. My dad and uncle preferred the, "Oh? When did you graduate?" approach. It wasn't any one incident- it was just the sheer frequency across the mile long walk back to the car. The people in the stadium were polite, if elitest, but I suppose Bama has earned that reputation.
Tech students can get really out of hand - must be some sort of pent up nerd rage. When my sister was in high school, our marching band went to Band Day at Tech. My parents chaperoned so I was a tagalong little brother. Damn Pikes at Tech came running down the street smacking high school band kids with rolled up newspapers trying to knock their shakos off their heads and make them break ranks. Band leader was pissed. My Dad grabbed one of those skinny Pikes by the arm, put on his best Road Warrior voice, and proceeded to scare the shit out him. Told him he had 3 minutes to gather his asshole buddies and come apologize to the kids or hell was coming to the Pike house. Damned if those nerdy little shits didn't come back and apologize.