Thread: Attn: MSU Athletes....Uber is coming, use it!

vCash

Attn: MSU Athletes....Uber is coming, use it!

I think it starts Friday.

vCash
    My name is Reason2succeed and I approve of this message.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Thank goodness. Bout damn time

vCash
    One of the best things to hit Starkville. BTW, it is a free app,,,,use it.

Banned
    vCash
    For real? That is awesome

vCash
    Our guys need to use it even if all they have is a beer. Or wash their mouth out with mouthwash in the morning knowing the Starkville PD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I think it starts Friday.
    Finally! That's great for everyone not just athletes.

vCash
    I have 2 boys that will probably use it to go to class

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrydawg View Post
    I have 2 boys that will probably use it to go to class
    I would have definitely used it when in school on rainy days.
    May have helped the ole GPA! I wasn't fond of parking in the swamp lot on rainy days!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdemdogs View Post
    One of the best things to hit Starkville. BTW, it is a free app,,,,use it.
    Sure the app is free to download, but you still have to pay for the rides. Honestly, I'd rather some of them drive for uber on fridays and Saturdays making a little bit of extra cash, staying out of trouble and potentially making someones night as a fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    Sure the app is free to download, but you still have to pay for the rides. Honestly, I'd rather some of them drive for uber on fridays and Saturdays making a little bit of extra cash, staying out of trouble and potentially making someones night as a fan.
    This is good both for drivers (drivers needed too) and those wanting to drink that live somewhere not walkable to the bars... it will also benefit people that can't drive temporarily for some reason or another and need to go see a doctor or any other thing when they can't catch a ride from someone. I use it some in memphis and i've had old people driving that are retired and bored, i've had young people, and i've had people from all different backgrounds... one was a kid that just moved to memphis 2 days before to go to law school... i asked him about ole miss and he laughed and said why would i ever go there. i left him a nice cash tip and told him to go win a few cases against them.