Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Matt Whyatt Just Yell At Richard Cross on the Radio?

vCash

Did Matt Whyatt Just Yell At Richard Cross on the Radio?

Lol. Not sure if that was a joke or if Matt just went off on Richard Cross on the radio.

Richard talked down to Matt and Matt went off on him telling him to stop talking down to him like he is a child.

Did I hear that right?

A little uncomfortable. Feels like this relationship may be coming to an end. Matt is probably sick of the OM BS Richard spews.

vCash
    I'm not sure he has enough backbone for that
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    He was boarderline screaming.

vCash
    Was very uncomfortable. Thought Matt was joking for a second, but was clearly not. Matt played cricket music, Richard told him to stop. Matt told Richard, "Don't tell me to stop! Don't talk to me like I'm your child!"

vCash
    Anywhere I can find it online?

vCash
    I'm honestly all for Head to Head being exactly that.

The problem is that Matt and Richard both work for the school and have to stay professional.

I contend the best radio show possible would be two extremist on both sides yelling at each other calling BS on the other school's narratives.

Could be C34 vs Bruiser. Something like that with a moderator that scored it like the ESPN show "Around the Horn"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

The problem is that Matt and Richard both work for the school and have to stay professional.

I contend the best radio show possible would be two extremist on both sides yelling at each other calling BS on the other school's narratives.

Could be C34 vs Bruiser. Something like that with a moderator that scored it like the ESPN show "Around the Horn"
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, I want this. But, no moderator.

vCash
    When the show first started Wyatt and Cross would get in into it all the time.

vCash

The FCC would shut it down in 15 minutes after the 30th "you're a 17ing idiot" being screamed.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

The thing is, all that went out the window when they moved to SuperTalkMS.

vCash
    He sure did at the 310 ish mark!

vCash
    It was rather heated. I had just turned it on. Boreky (sp) was talking about watching a fight on tv, Cross began talking and told Matt to hang on and hear him out to which Matt began playing chirping crickets. Cross told him to stop it to which Matt told him off. My first thought was what were they talking about before I turned the radio on. It was like Matt was already ticked off about something. Does anyone know what they were talking about prior to the outburst? Matt blew the opportunity to really get Cross though, a little later Cross said something about a Cricket player. I was thinking, "play the crickets Matt! Play the crickets!"

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    now that is what I am talking about!! I might start listening again!
    No Signature

vCash
    It wasn't just arguing or fighting Matt sounded really really mad

vCash
    Matt might just be reaching the period in his marriage where he isn't getting that much regardless what he does and has finally said, "Screw it I am done sucking Ole Miss dong."

vCash
    Link please

vCash
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I can honestly say I've never listened to 1 second of that show. An OM homer and an OM apologist don't interest me. Sorry.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond21 View Post
    Link please
    Link to what exactly?

vCash
    Saltydog posted link.