Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isn't Sept 25 after Sept 11?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    What is the womans name, that was reported to have worked at Rebel Rags and RR said no one by that name had ever worked there? PM me if you want too with the answer?
    Emily, I believe.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    The reason the initial hearing on the motions filed by SA39, SA40 and Miller was postponed was the judge, John Kelly Luther had another trial in Marshall County. This trial is a criminal trial that they thought the defendant was going to plead out. The defendant changed his mind and criminal trials take precedence over civil trials.
    The hearing that was postponed until 9/25/17 is only for the judge to hear motions to dismiss, motions to change venue, motions to sever defendants, et al, brought by the defendants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    The reason the initial hearing on the motions filed by SA39, SA40 and Miller was postponed was the judge, John Kelly Luther had another trial in Marshall County. This trial is a criminal trial that they thought the defendant was going to plead out. The defendant changed his mind and criminal trials take precedence over civil trials.
    The hearing that was postponed until 9/25/17 is only for the judge to hear motions to dismiss, motions to change venue, motions to sever defendants, et al, brought by the defendants.
    The trail should be postponed until after Christmas if it ever goes that far. Judges here usually don't sit the bench after mid November. Maybe that is just our judges.

vCash
    The trail should be postponed until after Christmas if it ever goes that far. Judges here usually don't sit the bench after mid November. Maybe that is just our judges.
    If he grants a change of venue (which he should, no way to get a fair trial in Oxford) it will be a different judge anyway.

vCash
    Page 79 -- NOA and following....
    You sure? I went back and read that section. Below is the part where the word "wasted $10,000" appears. As you can see there are not quote marks indicating this was something actually said, i.e. it is the NCAAs inference being made.

The enforcement staff asserts that the message clearly shows _____ referencing his meeting with _____ that day and belief they had arranged terms securing _____ commitment to the institution. The message also shows _____ expressing surprise and dismay in reading online that ______ was flirting with other schools and he likely had wasted $10,000

This is the actual text message from Farrar on Feb 3 that the above statements are based on:

Farrar: [s]ounds like went south to me on which shows his awareness that would be signing elsewhere"

This is on page 84.

Obviously the payments were made and Farrar was fully aware. Just saying that Farrar wasn't dumb enough to type "we just wasted 10 g's on Leo".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedawginme View Post
    You sure? I went back and read that section. Below is the part where the word "wasted $10,000" appears. As you can see there are not quote marks indicating this was something actually said, i.e. it is the NCAAs inference being made.

The enforcement staff asserts that the message clearly shows _____ referencing his meeting with _____ that day and belief they had arranged terms securing _____ commitment to the institution. The message also shows _____ expressing surprise and dismay in reading online that ______ was flirting with other schools and he likely had wasted $10,000

This is the actual text message from Farrar on Feb 3 that the above statements are based on:

Farrar: [s]ounds like went south to me on which shows his awareness that would be signing elsewhere"

This is on page 84.

Obviously the payments were made and Farrar was fully aware. Just saying that Farrar wasn't dumb enough to type "we just wasted 10 g's on Leo".
    That is all we have to go by at this point.... Leaving off the quotes is to show not a direct quote....
    What you located is the NCAA Witness credibility of Farrar.... which the NCAA said is zero.....

??? OT: Page 96 -- what is a Wal-Mart Money Card?????

vCash
    Wow! I know it's entertaining but some of y'all are studying the NCAA response to the OM like

Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    That is all we have to go by at this point.... Leaving off the quotes is to show not a direct quote....
    What you located is the NCAA Witness credibility of Farrar.... which the NCAA said is zero.....

??? OT: Page 96 -- what is a Wal-Mart Money Card?????
    It's a debit card called Blue Bird issued by Amex sold at Wal Marts.

vCash
    Thank You.... Wonder how many of those 'CARDS" are floating?

Do I assume that one can go into any Wal-mart or call a number an Place money on these cards?
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 08-15-2017 at 12:39 PM.

vCash
    I hope this drags on for 10 more years.

The NCAA having the script of text messages is interesting. They couldn't have gotten them from anyone outside of a cooperative witness and given that the text was allegedly between Barney and a booster, it has to be one of them that shared it.

In short, Ole Miss burnt Barney. Barney is burning them back. It's over. Very, very over.
    Last edited by Political Hack; 08-15-2017 at 01:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I hope this drags on for 10 more years.

The NCAA having the script of text messages is interesting. They couldn't have gotten them from anyone outside of a cooperative witness and given that the text was allegedly between Barney and a booster, it has to be one of them that shared it.

In short, Ole Miss burnt Barney. Barney is burning them back. It's over. Very, very over.
    If Barney rolled or is in the process of rolling over, the Network are either extremely stupid or extremely arrogant to think they could burn someone, not pay them off, and still think nothing would come of it. Barney's career is literally over in D1 football. He will never come close to another program so he has no incentive to take one for the team if he isn't getting paid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    If Barney rolled or is in the process of rolling over, the Network are either extremely stupid or extremely arrogant to think they could burn someone, not pay them off, and still think nothing would come of it. Barney's career is literally over in D1 football. He will never come close to another program so he has no incentive to take one for the team if he isn't getting paid.
    I said it way back when ole Barn was shit canned.....OleMiss Admin/Board of Trustees/Boosters should have convened and passed the hat around so that they could "take care" of Barney for the rest of his life. Buy him a freaking mansion on a Caribbean island far away from TV/radio/social media/news papers/journalists or anything to do with sports other than international soccer. Make sure that Barney, his kids, his grandkids are set for life. Barney held the keys to the closet and once he starts rolling, those skeletons will be dancing out like the Radio City Music Hall Rockett's.

Same thing with Freeze, pay him enough to silence him forever. They say money talks, but enough of it will shut people up too.