Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isn't Sept 25 after Sept 11?

vCash

Isn't Sept 25 after Sept 11?

We've been hearing that the RR deposition was supposed to expose LL as a liar before the COI meeting. Well, SDS (don't give them click but here isn't the link) is now reporting the case has been "postponed".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sat...shed-back/amp/

Their reasoning?!?
    "The company doesn?t want to be seen as one of the causes for Ole Miss football receives sanctions from the NCAA."

What in the heck?!?
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 08-14-2017 at 05:34 PM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Archimedes
    vCash
    I just heard the cvs in oxford just got held up for all the Xanax.

vCash
    might be reconsidering a huge waste of money .... greed is good. It cuts through and clarifies and has marked the upward resurgence of mankind .... and will ultimately save that mismanaged foundering corporation known as the US Government

Gordon Gecko - 1986
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Postponed you say. Well, that's interesting. I wonder if this is a permanent postponement.

vCash
    Wait, Vamp assured us that the depo would be the end of the NCAA sanctions! How is that going to happen now?
    Lets see how Vamp, Zv2, and Xancy spin this one!

vCash
    Are you saying that the reason for postponement is that they(RR) didn't want to be seen as one of the causes that got Ole Miss receiving sanctions?

I don't get that at all from reading that...sounds to me that they are saying the reason the lawsuit was filed in the first place was because they didn't want to be blamed for any sanctions against Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post
    Are you saying that the reason for postponement is that they(RR) didn't want to be seen as one of the causes that got Ole Miss receiving sanctions?

I don't get that at all from reading that...sounds to me that they are saying the reason the lawsuit was filed in the first place was because they didn't want to be blamed for any sanctions against Ole Miss.
    Hey, stop trying to confuse them with logic!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    Wait, Vamp assured us that the depo would be the end of the NCAA sanctions! How is that going to happen now?
    Lets see how Vamp, Zv2, and Xancy spin this one!
    The NCAA better break the Leo stuff out in the overall sanctions. So if they somehow prove something against LL et al, they will only have to give back something like 1 scholly instead of the entire sanctions being put into question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    The NCAA better break the Leo stuff out in the overall sanctions. So if they somehow prove something against LL et al, they will only have to give back something like 1 scholly instead of the entire sanctions being put into question.
    Prove something? Prove what? Based on the NCAA's response to Ole Miss, I am confident the case is rock solid. Prior to the release of the NCAA's response, I had some concerns. No longer. Ole Miss is down for the count. EDIT I believe any Ole Miss fan that read the response, if honest, would agree with this. It's over for Ole Miss.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 08-14-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Prove something? Prove what? Based on the NCAA's response to Ole Miss, I am confident the case is rock solid. Prior to the release of the NCAA's response, I had some concerns. No longer. Ole Miss is down for the count.
    This. The redacted booster in question sent Farrar a text to the time of: "I just wasted $10,000." How is that not damning as it can possibly be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    We've been hearing that the RR deposition was supposed to expose LL as a liar before the COI meeting. Well, SDS (don't give them click but here isn't the link) is now reporting the case has been "postponed".

Their reasoning?!?
    "The company doesn?t want to be seen as one of the causes for Ole Miss football receives sanctions from the NCAA."

What in the heck?!?
    I believe that's their (Rebel Rags) reasoning for filing the lawsuit against the players, not the reason for the delay until late September.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post

Yes. Sorry ... I didn't see your post before I posted mine.

vCash

Maybe ..

Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Postponed you say. Well, that's interesting. I wonder if this is a permanent postponement.
    they found out that Barney called Rags NINETEEN times while Leo and his family along with other major targets and there families on the BIGGEST OM recruiting day of the year.

19 times in ONE day. How does Rags explain that?
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    The inept are now claiming that the COI is requiring Leo to show up to the hearing in person.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post

Their reasoning?!?

What in the heck?!?
    What is the womans name, that was reported to have worked at Rebel Rags and RR said no one by that name had ever worked there? PM me if you want too with the answer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    they found out that Barney called Rags NINETEEN times while Leo and his family along with other major targets and there families on the BIGGEST OM recruiting day of the year.

19 times in ONE day. How does Rags explain that?
    Misdials were made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    This. The redacted booster in question sent Farrar a text to the time of: "I just wasted $10,000." How is that not damning as it can possibly be?
    Where did you read that? In the NCAA's response to the response?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedawginme View Post
    Page 79 -- NOA and following....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedawginme View Post
    Steve broke it down on the Boneyard today. Gave page #s and everything.

vCash
    RR law suit was just another ploy and it will go away, then be forgotten.