Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coach34's initial "Ole Miss Playbook" thread....

vCash

Coach34's initial "Ole Miss Playbook" thread....

I just can't help but to laugh my ass off at all of the Rebels that laughed at and mocked C34 & EliteDawgs over #TheNetwork and that thread. Now it's basically all been proven accurate and those idiots are sitting there watching their program crumble. It's glorious.

Coach34, I know you randomly appear from time to time still....kudos to you for laying this thread out there, sparking their Network to respond, and giving us all a front row seat to watch their world crumble via EliteDawgs. It is almost scary to see how accurate and spot on everything was.

For those that want to relive that thread, here you go......(My apologies to all ED readers for being kind of a dick back then....I didn't enjoy reading posts from that version of myself. Sorry to those I was an ass to.)

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...iting-Playbook

vCash
    Great throwback, CD. It's hilarious thinking back at all the people who laughed at that thread...now what, bitches?

vCash

vCash
    Love it!

vCash

vCash
    Nafoom used to pretend "The Network" was pretty funny. They used the term themselves. I don't think they think it's particularly amusing right about now.

What is funny is that the two State fans they hated the most have had their number every step of the way...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post

vCash
    Hey Rebs, How you like The Network now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    For those that want to relive that thread, here you go......(My apologies to all ED readers for being kind of a dick back then....I didn't enjoy reading posts from that version of myself. Sorry to those I was an ass to.)
    Well, everyone but Blacklisted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Well, everyone but Blacklisted.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

vCash

vCash
    I confess, I read through it again. Great job guys, you can kinda take the NCAA response to the shitbirds' response and see the framework Coach34 wrote about in the op. I admit, I do enjoy perusing that thread from time to time.

CD, I didn't see anything you should be worried about or apologizing for. Some things needed to be said is all.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    yep ... and they thought they would teach him a lesson ... there's nothing as good as the last laugh
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    +1 to C34

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I think we've done what's called...owned them

Banned
    vCash

Another aspect- blackmail?

I've heard that the Rebs surreptiously taped all these money transactions, honey-traps, etc., then threaten to blackmail the recruits if they go somewhere else.

Now, the Rebs wouldn't/couldn't go after the recruits who went to the Major power schools (Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, etc.). However, when SA 39 and 41 went to The Mississippi State University, they thought they could bully these two poor Mississippi teenagers. However, 39 and 41 are made of sterner stuff, The Mississippi State University is led by strong men of character, and om lawyers' good-ol-boy, unibrowed, window-licking "Matlock" act is out-matched by lawyers from every other State.

Now is the time for olemiss to relinquish its "flagship" role for Mississippi, and go back to being a little niche liberal arts school, a poor man's Millsaps.
    Last edited by Mutt the Hoople; 08-12-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Nafoom used to pretend "The Network" was pretty funny. They used the term themselves. I don't think they think it's particularly amusing right about now.

What is funny is that the two State fans they hated the most have had their number every step of the way...

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post

This is so true. And both times Yancy was involved with trying to hurt their reputations. Maybe he should just sit back and drink his Zima and stop trying to hurt MSU.