Thread: Premier League 2017

Banned
    vCash

Premier League 2017

Burnley with the huge upset over Chelsea to start the season!! 3-2 final but Burnley almost choked a 3-0 lead. Leicester did choke a 3-1 lead to Arsenal yesterday and lost 4-3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Burnley with the huge upset over Chelsea to start the season!! 3-2 final but Burnley almost choked a 3-0 lead. Leicester did choke a 3-1 lead to Arsenal yesterday and lost 4-3.
    If you're going to post, have your shit together. Leicester was never ahead 3-1. Arsenal scored to start and got up 1-0. Leicester came back, thanks to some awful defense and mistakes from Arsenal, to take the 2-1 lead. Welbeck equalized just before the half. Leicester scored about 15 minutes into the second half to take a 3-2 lead. Then Arsenal put away two goals in 3 minutes to win it 4-3. It was a good game, but Arsenal dominated for long stretches. The Foxes did what they do and got some goals on counterattacks against the run of play.

Overall, I thought it was a hell of an opening weekend. Lots of entertaining games. Man U looks scary good.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    If you're going to post, have your shit together.
    I'll post with or without my shit together thank you very little

vCash
    There's ample evidence of that.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Where? In your Dawg61 folder saved on your computer? Show us some of that ample evidence then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    No kidding.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Where? In your Dawg61 folder saved on your computer? Show us some of that ample evidence then

Banned
    vCash
    No kidding.
    Whose the poster that made you hide over here WMD? Who bullied you bud I will get em back for ya

vCash
    Whose the poster that made you hide over here WMD? Who bullied you bud I will get em back for ya
    Ha, I've got no beef with anyone. Just been busy at work, meaning less time to post. Hoping to be a little more active once football starts.

Banned
    vCash
    Ha, I've got no beef with anyone. Just been busy at work, meaning less time to post. Hoping to be a little more active once football starts.
    Right on brother

vCash
    Liverpool just flat out dominated the Gooners today 4-0. Maybe the best performance of the Klopp era. Thrilled with how deep he has built this team. Adding Salah was brilliant. This team is so deep that even transferring Couthino to Barca doesn't phase me (would have pissed me off 2 years ago).

And, the Reds got a very favorable draw in the Champions League Group Phase (unlike my Bhoys at Celtic). This looks like it might - might - be the season we've been waiting for!

vCash
    YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!

vCash
    Damn we sucked today. No other way to describe it.

vCash
    Why the hell did Liverpool waste $45 million on Oxlade-Chamberlain but not bring in anyone to help improve the god awful backline? I know y'all thought y'all had Van Dijk wrapped up, but I don't think he would have magically fixed the defense by himself. Could have used the $45 mil and $120k/week y'all spent on Ox to get two solid defenders.

As for Newcastle, Rafa's a god. It's amazing what you can get out of shit players if you make them play organized. Here's to a rich oil sheik buying the club and propelling us to Man City status.

vCash
    Arsenal just keep doing Arsenal. Run of good form, awful result, predictable interviews about learning lessons, run of good form, awful result, predictable interviews about learning lessons, rinse, repeat. Nothing is going to change until Wenger goes. Everyone knows it, but those with the power to do something don't give a damn. Stan Kroenke & Wenger say "Bros before CEOs." I'd give my left nut to see Wenger sacked and Arsenal splash the cash for someone like Ancelotti, Simeone, or Tuchel. Not happening, though.

vCash
    17 NBC for this NBC Gold bullshit. Taking away our soccer access to bleed us for an extra $50 is bullshit.