Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treadwell ahead of most NFL players

vCash

Treadwell ahead of most NFL players

Most of these players are trying to shake off the rust and get into regular season shape. Treadwell already looks like he is in mid-season form. He has 0 catches for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns so far tonight.

vCash
    Dude is making a whole lot of money for doing a whole lot of nothing.

Banned
    vCash
    Somewhere, Ryan Leaf is thanking olemiss.

Banned
    vCash
    Doesn't he have something like 9 total yards for his career?

vCash
    9 games. 1 reception. 15 yards. I'm out of shape and not really WR material. Put me in 9 NFL games and I could catch more than 1 pass for 15 yards. Good job on prepping him for the NFL, Bucky.

vCash
    My Dad told me that I could never be a millionaire just by sitting around. Laquon Treadwell is proving my Dad wrong.

vCash
    He's only on the team because he shows the coaches beautiful pictures of the grove.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Not to ruin the joke but he didn't play last night. For a new joke he's injured & he got hurt during a fight in practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Not to ruin the joke but he didn't play last night. For a new joke he's injured & he got hurt during a fight in practice.
    THIS. He & a team member got into it during practice & he got scuffed up.

vCash
    I saw that "fight." I don't see how Treadwell got hurt. He literally did nothing. The other dude tried to fight and some guys got in between him and Treadwell.

I think treadwell has a decent year. But maybe that's just the fantasy football player in me.

Banned
    vCash
    Treadwell is flirting with worst 1st round WR draft pick EVER right now.

vCash
    He is Pro Bowl bound***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Treadwell is flirting with worst 1st round WR draft pick EVER right now.
    Charles Rogers and Mike Williams say hi

vCash
    If you're an NFL GM and take any kid out of Ole Miss not named Manning in the 1st round, you need your head examined. It's been bust after bust after bust. Even the good ones aren't what they're supposed to be. Kimchee was damn near invisible last year. Tunsil did nothing. QB? Uh, no. Even Oher never developed into the player he should have.

Bolden, Eli, Moncrief, and Wallace have done well. Other than that, they really don't have any recognized stars in the league. I think Engram is going to do well, but that's it from there over the last 2-3 years.

Meanwhile we have Dak, Chris Jones, Gabe, Banks, Cox, BMac, KJ, etc...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Which verifies just how elite of a player that he is. Treadwell is like Chuck Norris. He can catch as many passes while on the sidelines wearing street clothes that he can when he is dressed out and playing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If you're an NFL GM and take any kid out of Ole Miss not named Manning in the 1st round, you need your head examined. It's been bust after bust after bust. Even the good ones aren't what they're supposed to be. Kimchee was damn near invisible last year. Tunsil did nothing. QB? Uh, no. Even Oher never developed into the player he should have.

Bolden, Eli, Moncrief, and Wallace have done well. Other than that, they really don't have any recognized stars in the league. I think Engram is going to do well, but that's it from there over the last 2-3 years.

Meanwhile we have Dak, Chris Jones, Gabe, Banks, Cox, BMac, KJ, etc...
    Not taking up for OM but Patrick Willis was a stud. Tunsil is legit too. The others, not so much.

vCash
    I think Evan Engram will be a decent TE for the Giants. I am not pulling for him, but he has the talent to do good things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Not taking up for OM but Patrick Willis was a stud. Tunsil is legit too. The others, not so much.
    Tunsil will be well worth the pick if he ever plays LT or RT. For him to play guard, they spent too much money. Patrick Willis was the best LB in the league for a few years.

vCash
    I thought about P Willy too, and he got a lot of hype, but he really only had 4 good seasons. He only played 7.5 and I think he only had 3 or 4 seasons where he played every game. His rookie season he blew up and became a star, but he slowly declined after that. After his 4th season he was done. He got that big contract they get in year 3 or 4, played it out, and hung it up. I understand the media loved him and he made a lot of tackles his first four years, but I can promise you the 49ers weren't happy with his contract from years 5 - 7.5.

vCash
    And if Tunsil isn't a LT or the best RT in the league, he was drafted too high and paid too much.