Thread: I've made a realization

vCash

I've made a realization

There is absolutely no evidence, no smoking gun, no nothing that could ever convince the typical bear fan that they are really guilty of any major rules violations. Their arrogance and delusion simply won't allow it. And this is about anything negative towards their beloved university. Everybody else is just out to get them. It's a witch hunt. They're jealous because they're not ole miss. The old "They hate us cause they ain't us" syndrome.

They, of all schools, are calling the NCAA racist for investigating Moncrief. One bear on twitter said it was the most racist thing they have ever seen. Really? How about you go tour your stadium (sober for a change) and look at all the bullet holes in your buildings where the national guard had to force integration. How about hanging nooses around the statue of the person that the national guard forced to integrate? How about rioting after a presidential election? But no, the NCAA investigating a car for a WR is the most racist thing they have seen.

So today I make a visit over to Nafoom. I just wanted to see if reality has set in at all over there. It has (sort of), but not for the right reasons. They are glad Freeze is fired but not because he got caught chasing side poon, but because he was too 17ing stupid to run their cheating operation and not get caught. They're also still holding onto the belief that the NCAA is just out to get them and that the stuff they can prove is not bad at all and that the most damning parts of this case were from Leo and Kobe and their testimony has changed and they can't be believed. It's all unsubstantiated here say. Of course the NCAAA investigators stuck by their story because some of them probably have their job riding on this case. (What 17ing arrogance!)

So that leads me to believe that the NCAA could present a video of Freeze handing out cash to players while getting his torpedo polished by an underage hooker in a car from Cannon Motors while Farrar is in the driver's seat taking an ACT test for a recruit and they would still find some way to explain it all away. In their minds they are going to get hit hard but it is all based on a pack of lies. They have done nothing wrong. That is why nothing short of the death penalty will keep them from cheating. If they have a team to cheat for then they will cheat. I'm not saying they are getting the death penalty, but you can all rest assured that if they don't then the cheating will never stop.

Click an ad.

vCash
    I think it will take more than the Death Penalty to stop them. Let's be completely honest: The Network runs literally every facet of that school. They'd be willing to take a one year sabbatical then pick up right where they left off in terms of cheating. It's going to take the Death Penalty plus opening a branch office of NCAA Enforcement in Oxford for 2-3 years after they are able to recruit again. The NCAA will have to stay on them like hawks the first few years to make sure they're rebuilding cleanly and don't just put The Network right back in place. That's the only way to fix that cesspool. The Network is rooted too deeply to be stopped any other way.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    If they get the death penalty I suspect it would be for more than a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I think it will take more than the Death Penalty to stop them. Let's be completely honest: The Network runs literally every facet of that school. They'd be willing to take a one year sabbatical then pick up right where they left off in terms of cheating. It's going to take the Death Penalty plus opening a branch office of NCAA Enforcement in Oxford for 2-3 years after they are able to recruit again. The NCAA will have to stay on them like hawks the first few years to make sure they're rebuilding cleanly and don't just put The Network right back in place. That's the only way to fix that cesspool. The Network is rooted too deeply to be stopped any other way.
    Absolutely. The Network is a cancer that has metastasized throughout the institution. The death penalty would slow them down but not stop them. In my opinion, if this is the way om wants to run their athletics then let them do so in Division III. Get them out of the SEC and D1 football.

Banned
    vCash
    It took them about 12-15 years after their 1994 probation to really ramp up the cheating once again. If they only get a 2-year bowl ban and lose some scholarships, they'll most definitely do it again.

vCash
    Bump.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I think the typical Bear fan will finally admit to the program's mistakes if/when the evidence of hookers for recruits/players is finally made public.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroons View Post
    I think the typical Bear fan will finally admit to the program's mistakes if/when the evidence of hookers for recruits/players is finally made public.
    I know no such typical Bear fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Absolutely. The Network is a cancer that has metastasized throughout the institution. The death penalty would slow them down but not stop them. In my opinion, if this is the way om wants to run their athletics then let them do so in Division III. Get them out of the SEC and D1 football.
    THIS!!!! it is time to get 'em out of the SEC....they will NEVER quit cheating and looking for angles.

Banned
    vCash
    Narcissism. That place is eaten alive with it.

vCash
    The Network will not go away. It has been in existence for over 100 years, and it will live on in the webel children now entering Kindergarden, their children, and their grandchildren. It existed when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s, and now the grandchildren of my childhood friends are stepping into their designated legacy slots. It's in their blood.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msujan View Post
    The Network will not go away. It has been in existence for over 100 years, and it will live on in the webel children now entering Kindergarden, their children, and their grandchildren. It existed when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s, and now the grandchildren of my childhood friends are stepping into their designated legacy slots. It's in their blood.
    This is proven history. If it's not football, it will be baseball, then softball. It will never, ever, end.

vCash
    Great thread and OP SVD.

What's great is that I've been confident for quite some time that they are going to get the DP.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!