Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realistically, how long do you guys think Bjork will last?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Because OM plans to start cheating their asses off again ASAP and Bjork/Vitter already know how everything works.
    Maybe in the year 2025, they will have to start a new and improved Network, interviews will be slow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I know they were going all in on Freeze until Mars and RB exposed him. I'm guessing they don't want to fire him because he knows too much but at some point it seems you have to cut ties with him. What a freaking train wreck but it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. What about Vitter? Does he survive?
    He's been there 6-7 longer now than I thought he would be
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    He may not make it through the Finebaum interview today....

PF has punted on Freeze... let's see if he asks the right questions or just lobs softballs....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    disagree, mullen would have been gone instantly. Cohen would have canned him in a minute, thus saving his job. If not keenum would have fired him quickly as well. Keenum would have stopped the buck right there.
    If we had beaten Bama twice in a row, had the #3 recruiting class in 2013, had three first round draft picks in 2016, climbed to #3 in the AP poll and been a cun+ hair from winning the SEC West Mullen woulda kept his job till we got blasted 55-20. So last December we woulda fired Mullen not instantly imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    If we had beaten Bama twice in a row, had the #3 recruiting class in 2013, had three first round draft picks in 2016, climbed to #3 in the AP poll and been a cun+ hair from winning the SEC West Mullen woulda kept his job till we got blasted 55-20. So last December we woulda fired Mullen not instantly imo.
    Is this without Bracky?

vCash
    Seems like Warner Alford hung around till after Tubberville was hired when Brewer was canned, but I can't recall for sure.

vCash
    I think he will be gone sometime right after the sanctions are issued. Vitter may be gone as well? If anybody thinks Vitter and Bjork are calling the shots for the OM Athletic Department, especially the football program, then they need some mental health consultation "heppin".

vCash
    I think as soon as punishment comes with LOIC he will be done.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Is this without Bracky?
    We woulda fired Bracky long before firing Mullen. Especially if he beat Bama twice in a row while they have been this dominant. Thing is even if we fired Mullen after getting skulldrug 55-20 the national media would drag us through filth for firing him after historically being a bottom feeding SEC program (this is all a hypothetical discussion is roles were reversed if anyone is confused). Shit didn't get super bad for Freeze till this year really. Ole Miss was doing a pretty decent job of covering everything up till Mars & Nutt got involved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I still don't understand how they're currently employed. I think they're likely just waiting for the dust to settle, clean house, and then try to rebrand the program and administration.
    I agree that probably what they are doing.

But what they SHOULD do is clean house now and beg the NCAA for mercy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I know they were going all in on Freeze until Mars and RB exposed him. I'm guessing they don't want to fire him because he knows too much but at some point it seems you have to cut ties with him. What a freaking train wreck but it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. What about Vitter? Does he survive?
    I'll be shocked if either one survives. Bjork has ZERO credibility and Vitter comes across as an impotent buffoon

vCash
    He's gone along with Vitter by October.Wonder who the internship will be...Kayatt?