Thread: Let's See What Stick's to the Wall...

vCash

Let's See What Stick's to the Wall...

I'm laying 50/50 Odds Hugh Freeze will be coaching one of the last 2 State -USM games.

A lot of people on here seem to be rooting for Nutt to win a lawsuit against Ole Miss....... Fook Houston Nutt. I hope he loses it.

I also hope it goes to a jury because that lawyer of his will dig up enough other stuff that would hurt OM more than money. That guy is like a monkey playing with a hand grenade. Somebody is gonna get hurt, but who the hell knows who will be.

Speaking of that lawsuit, if nothing else, it exposed Freeze for what he is. As some of us knew.

I love that every OM fan I know , and read, spouting off that they had been hearing, or knew about Hugh's women and that it didn't surprise them.... Bullshit, you have to say that, or admit you were a retard for falling for his horse crap. And we ALL knew you fell for his horse crap.

Hey OM fan, the NCAA case isn't over a kid sleeping on a couch and ACT fraud. And it IS about pay for play.

Tunsil's step dad says, and Ole Miss agrees, that they received money from the Flying Rebel. And no, that wasn't just for the step dad, and no it wasn't the only time it happened.

Leo was paid, and Ole Miss agrees.

People were given free hotels, meals, and other stuff, and Ole miss agrees.

People were allowed to hunt on prime hunting land, for free,and Ole Miss agrees.

People were given free loans for cars, and Ole Miss agrees.

People were given free cars to drive for as long as they want, and Ole Miss agrees.

All that is pay for play. And that's only the things that can be proven with 100% accuracy.

So shut the F**k up about some already paid for bastard sleeping on a couch.

State has to keep running the Relf offense this year.

State's defense will be VASTLY improved this year. Talent is better, but the coaching will be 100% better. We would have been an 8-9 win team with this defensive staff last year.

State should enter the field to AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" ala Va . Tech and "Enter Sandman"

Until next time... Hey Hugh!!
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    BOOM

Spidey bringing heat

vCash
    Excellent!!!

vCash
    Outstanding!

vCash
    What about chicken tenders in the Grove? Any new sauces this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post
    What about chicken tenders in the Grove? Any new sauces this year?
    I think I read somewhere they developed a new flavor with ole miss tears being the main ingredient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    I think I read somewhere they developed a new flavor with ole miss tears being the main ingredient.
    It's call Ruester Sauce and its spectacular!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I'm laying 50/50 Odds Hugh Freeze will be coaching one of the last 2 State -USM games.
    I would take that bet at 50/50. He may be done with a show cause by then, but I don't think USM, after the Donnie Tyndal episode, is going to be looking to jump right in with him. Think he'll have to rehabilitate himself for a few years first.

vCash
    No way Hugh Freeze is at USM. Show cause will still be in effect and he won't have the media protection at USM he had at OM. Hugh will be at a JuCo or doing mission work in Haiti (or whatever her name is*).
    Death penalty or bust!!!***