Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Garrett say....

vCash

Ben Garrett say....

DK Metcalf could end up the best WR in Ole Miss history. More talented than Laquon as an all around WR.

DD Bowie a "standout" so far at CB. Will be hard to keep off the field at CB.

And several other comments

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    DK Metcalf could end up the best WR in Ole Miss history. More talented than Laquon as an all around WR.

DD Bowie a "standout" so far at CB. Will be hard to keep off the field at CB.

And several other comments
    They better hope him and shay shay can put up 50 points a game with that crap defense they're gonna run out there lol

vCash
    Too bad half their team will be wearing a different uniform this time next year.

vCash
    Ply the sheep with bourbon. Gotta get 'em in the Grove.

vCash
    If DD is starting for them at corner as a freshman....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    They better hope him and shay shay can put up 50 points a game with that crap defense they're gonna run out there lol
    Metcalf is good and he will stay no matter what. Brown is damn good too. This year us not getting Brown is a minus. I don't like his ass but to deny he was the plan for us, and hurts us by not being here this year, is sheep like Ole Miss type delusion.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Metcalf is good and he will stay no matter what. Brown is damn good too. This year us not getting Brown is a minus. I don't like his ass but to deny he was the plan for us, and hurts us by not being here this year, is sheep like Ole Miss type delusion.
    It is in the best interest of MSU and the team that Brown and Metcalf go some where else. If one of them is allowed to play I will be writing letters, period...
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 08-09-2017 at 08:35 AM.

vCash
    Moncrief is the greatest WR from TCUN in iMO and not treadwell

vCash
    I don't hear anyone saying that. We all know why AJ isn't a dawg...$$$ + XXX. We shouldn't blame that on Mullen now that we know all the things OM was throwing at guys to do a Flipmas.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    It is in the best interest of MSU and the team that Brown and Metcalf go someone where else. If one of them is allowed to play I will be writing letters, period...
    May I ask why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    May I ask why?
    Illegal Benefits received.....

vCash
    Didn't say anything about them not being good, what I said was there defense sucks and they better hope they put up points because they ain't stopping anyone. That was the point, nothing about being deluded about us not having them.

vCash
    I don't think anyone will argue that Ole Miss has some really talented players. They are also garbage as a whole team and have amateur leadership. They went 5-7 last year with the coach they wanted to have.

vCash
    I still think they will have a decent team this year. They have a ton of talent on offense. If they improve on defense any then they will be pretty tough.

vCash
    They will score points and will score lots of points. They will also give up lots of points.

vCash

I think they'll win 6, maybe 7 games. Their offense is going to be good.

Those WR's are good and their running game should be improved. Patterson and Little are good linemen.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    They are like every team OM has fielded the last 2 decades. Top heavy talent with very little depth. They are just lacking those 5* guys to win more than 6 games. their top end talent may carry them to 5 wins but not likely.

vCash
    They're gonna suck. You don't lose essentially all your coaching staff, then your HC, be under investigation, with a COI looming overhead and function at a high level. People keep saying their Offense is gonna be good, so everyone is buying Phil Longo now as a SEC OC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    They are like every team OM has fielded the last 2 decades. Top heavy talent with very little depth. They are just lacking those 5* guys to win more than 6 games. their top end talent may carry them to 5 wins but not likely.
    Spot on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAVdog View Post
    They're gonna suck. You don't lose essentially all your coaching staff, then your HC, be under investigation, with a COI looming overhead and function at a high level. People keep saying their Offense is gonna be good, so everyone is buying Phil Longo now as a SEC OC?