Thread: L Perkinson TV last night

vCash

L Perkinson TV last night

Was watching the CFL Game of the week, hey I was at the gym, and Perkins is just going nuts on the other team. Announcers start praising MSU and how ******* offense prepared perkins for their type of offense.

vCash
    Excerpt from an article I read on last night's game:

"The last time the Edmonton Eskimos started the season 6-0 was 1961.

Jackie Parker was still quarterback, but not for long. He was in his last season prior to being traded to Toronto."

That's 'our' Jackie Parker.

Perkins had 105 yards on 19 carries. And the coach he and the Eskimos beat last night? Kent Austin, former QB at Ole Miss.
    Last edited by Buddy; 08-05-2017 at 10:49 AM.

vCash
    I wasn't around for Jackie Parker's era at MSU, but he may be the best natural athlete ever to put in time at State.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Excerpt from an article I read on last night's game:

"The last time the Edmonton Eskimos started the season 6-0 was 1961.

Jackie Parker was still quarterback, but not for long. He was in his last season prior to being traded to Toronto."

That's 'our' Jackie Parker.

Perkins had 105 yards on 19 carries. And the coach he and the Eskimos beat last night? Kent Austin, former QB at Ole Miss.

https://www.cfl.ca/2006/11/07/jackie_parker__1932_2006/
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 08-05-2017 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    My late Superdawg Dad (carried me to my 1st State/UNM game in 1964) told me that Jackie Parker was the best player he ever saw play the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    My late Superdawg Dad (carried me to my 1st State/UNM game in 1964) told me that Jackie Parker was the best player he ever saw play the game.
    My grandfather used to love him some Jackie Parker. I heard a bunch of stories about how good he was.