Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hill Arrested

vCash
    Maybe this was orchestrated by Mullen....RB's aren't supposed to play until their junior year, anyways***

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    ****ing stupid thread is stupid. Kid being a kid and will get a ticket and run some. Some people can't wait to dive on in on something stupid.

Banned
    vCash
    Hill has to understand that he's the future at a major DI program now. He can't do things like this. Having said that, the CL having it page one is garbage. Garbage output from a garbage production.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    ****ing stupid thread is stupid. Kid being a kid and will get a ticket and run some. Some people can't wait to dive on in on something stupid.
    Or I could have just said this and been done with it. Sums it up.

vCash
    Psst..... He deserved the ticket.... Information left out of the articles -- posted from local Starkville folks....

vCash
    To those who don't know better, a running back with great vision might seem reckless***

vCash
    Knowing how Mullen is with true freshman, plus this as great as he has looked, he probably just hurt his chances this year. If he keeps on doing what hes been doing the rest of camp Mullen might let it slide. Fingers crossed
    Last edited by GTHOM; 08-04-2017 at 11:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    I'm just happy Joel T is not letting Bonner's legacy die.
    I think he's the guy that "was just doing his job" when Elih Marrero got a DUI and he reported it even though he has been off of the team for weeks.

The excuse from the media people was "he's on the MSU roster on the Internet". I thought it was pretty unnecessary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Psst..... He deserved the ticket.... Information left out of the articles -- posted from local Starkville folks....
    Still, it does not deserve to be on the front page of the CL.

vCash
    Joel Coleman‏ @JoelTColeman 7m7 minutes ago

Per MHP, MSU freshman RB Kylin Hill's Thursday reckless driving arrest came at 4:40 pm. Hill was driving in excess of 120 mph.

vCash
    Yeah, he deserved to be arrested. Again, I like having a RB with no fear.

vCash
    120 + MPH will get you in jail for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    Still, it does not deserve to be on the front page of the CL.
    You are correct 1bigdawg..... C-Liar has always proven discrimination between MSU and tsun. Anything negative against MSU and our team/players is always covered on the rags front page. Always has been... always will be....

That being said... it is sad that MSU doesn't address this issue and allows it to continue...
    Om had two arrested on shop lifting charges... that is a felony.... We will watch to see what the Oxford judge gives them in comparison... Nothing will hit the front page against them....

vCash
    Reckless driving, found in Miss. Code 63-3-1201, is when a person drives any vehicle in such as manner as to indicate either a willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property. It is punishable as a first offense of a fine up to $100. A second offense could be 10 days in jail and a fine up to $500.

Pretty sure if you own a car that will do 120mph, a 100.00 ticket is no big deal. Pretty sure I read that there are zero points for first offense.

vCash
    Shit... 120 that brings back memories
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I wanna know wtf he did to get arrested....since when can you get arrested for just reckless driving.
    Everyday. It's almost as bad as DUI. If you are reckless driving you are putting other people in danger not just your self. Like with a DUI we don't care how drunk you get, just stay home. When you get in the car you are putting other people's lives in danger and that's the problem.
    And I do not think he should be punished in anyway by anybody other than his parents if they are still footing his bills. It's a traffic ticket. No big deal.
    Last edited by DeputyDawg94; 08-04-2017 at 01:31 PM.

vCash
    Couple of thoughts on this:
    - If you give a kid a car that will do 120 he will do 120 in it.
    - He should be punished in some form by Mullen because he was arrested and that reflects on MSU football. Mullen will handle this.
    - The only punishment that will really get a kid's attention for something like this is to take away his car and/or license. Teenage boys are stupid and think they are bulletproof. My son was with a kid that was clocked at 130 when they were in high school. Law came down pretty hard on the driver because he was a juvenile. Took his license for a year. I thought that was excessive but it damn well got his attention.

vCash
    Mullen just said he won't miss any practices or be punished any game time. Mullen said it's a legal matter that he (Hill) has to answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Mullen just said he won't miss any practices or be punished any game time. Mullen said it's a legal matter that he (Hill) has to answer.
    Yeah we will see. Mullen is notorious for holding this type of stuff against young players by withholding playing time.

I really hope he takes the approach and attitude that the kid made a kid mistake.. let's move forward..
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    I pretty much agree with DM's approach of no suspension l,but my guess is that Hill will get a cold shoulder from him during the first game. However, damn that is dangerous going so fast, and it could have ended in tragedy for him and others.
    As far as Luke suspennding two of his players for shoplifting, one of my Ole Miss friends viewed the punishment as being excessive, and when taken at face value, it is. After taking over from Freeze on short notice, Luke had to send a message, and send it he did. Good call on his part.
    Now, everyone please drive safely, pay for stuff, and play football.