Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hill Arrested

vCash
    Hopefully Hill is the type of person who will be embarrassed by this so he can learn from his mistake(s). I'm glad he was arrested. I see too many reckless drivers acting as if they are the only people on the road, and now that I have an infant riding around with me it really grinds my gears. Save the recklessness for the football field.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    He must have seen the positive post about himself yesterday and realized the fan base is squarely in his corner. So pumped about the great turn of events and didn't realize his foot was getting heavy on the accelerator. This is ED's fault.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAVdog View Post
    Got to live and learn from these little incidents. Also is the term 'arrested' correct? Usually they impound your vehicle and you can get someone to pick you up. Shouldn't it be more like 'ticketed' for Reckless Driving?
    I hate getting into Jackson between 7-8:30 am for business appointments... I try to adjust the meeting until later where I don't get caught in that reckless driving mess...
    Good question... I will ask.... about this incident.... one knows how the CL prints less than the truth.... Haven't seen the local rag this morning..... online there is no article....

vCash
    The beginning of our season of rue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    At least we have RB that has little fear & hits the hole hard.
    Yeah, but that got Freeze fired.

vCash
    I wanna know wtf he did to get arrested....since when can you get arrested for just reckless driving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I wanna know wtf he did to get arrested....since when can you get arrested for just reckless driving.
    If it's your 2nd Reckless Driving offense they will arrest you.... not saying this is the case here.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    So....with no link some of us have to guess who Hill is?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Can't link to the CL, remember. I went over there and read the article. It's a shitty story to try and equate it to the shoplifters at om.

vCash
    As a professed Bulldog fan, if you don't know who Kylin Hill is we can't help you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    As a professed Bulldog fan, if you don't know who Kylin Hill is we can't help you.
    Kind of what I was thinking...wow

vCash
    Maybe he was in a hurry to get to Hugh Freeze night at the Pony.

Banned
    vCash
    Kylin Hill our freshman RB that was getting 2nd team reps already.

vCash
    Where did it say Kylin Hill, dipshit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Kind of what I was thinking...wow
    wow.....It SAY HILL NOT KYLIN HILL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Agreed Scooba. And no this is not his second charge because we would of heard about his first charge with the writers sniffing around the police blotter all the time. This is ridiculous on the police's part making it a bigger spectacle then it has to be.

vCash
    Just read a big news story in SDN about this Hill so forgive me for getting on ED and seeing a title that Hill was arrested for reckless driving and not automatically knowing it was Kylin Hill. smh You know there is a world outside of ED right?

vCash
    Just read a big news story in SDN about this Hill so forgive me for getting on ED and seeing a title that Hill was arrested for reckless driving and not automatically knowing it was Kylin Hill. smh You know there is a world outside of ED right?
    LOL. Yes, there was a long thread on ED about a random ass criminal from the golden triangle named Hill. Nevermind the context clues about football and RB.

vCash

vCash
    And so what begins? This doesn't even warrant a 1 game suspension. Almost 100% of teenagers have tried this at least once. It is a serious deal with concerns to safety, and perhaps he needs a good talking to. Maybe get him to watch one of those Ogrish videos on the aftermath of car crashes, where the victim's brains are smeared all over the interior. If that won't get you thinking about safety, nothing will.