Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hill Arrested

vCash

Hill Arrested

Reckless Driving by MHP...... and so it begins.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 08-04-2017 at 05:20 AM.

vCash
    So much for all those second team reps. I bet this makes the CL.

vCash
    And so it begins...

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    How do you get arrested for reckless driving? I've only seen tickets.

vCash

Must be his second one.

http://www.trafficviolationlawfirms....s-driving-laws

Defining Reckless Driving in Mississippi

Per the amended version of the Mississippi state code, 63-3-1201, a driver commits the offense of reckless driving when he operates a motor vehicle in a way that shows wanton or willing lack of regard for the well-being of other individuals or property--either public or private.
    Reckless Driving Penalties in Mississippi
    Reckless driving

Misdemeanor

Fines not to exceed $100 for first offense; second offense carries incarceration of not more than 10 days with fines not to exceed $500

License suspension unlikely first offense, second offense possible suspension by MSDPS
    Impact on Your Drivers License

The impact on a driver’s license for reckless driving mainly stems from the potential of suspension should a driver reoffend. However, if the reckless driving charge is in conjunction with other criminal offenses, the impact on a license will increase dramatically, pending the nature of the other offenses.
    Options for Dealing with a Reckless Driving Charge in Mississippi

Addressing a reckless driving charge will require the intervention of legal counsel during criminal proceedings. Although reckless driving first offense penalties in Mississippi are some of the lowest in the country, conviction still does create a criminal record. It places the driver in jeopardy for reoffending and being hit with higher penalties. For the most part, the options for addressing the criminal case will include seeking outright dismissal of the reckless driving charge, which often culminates in a plea deal involving pleading guilty to a non-criminal traffic violation, payment of those fines, and no interference on a driver’s license.
    Last edited by jdwhite; 08-04-2017 at 06:34 AM.

vCash
    Damn, I hate it when "instant karma" bites me in the ass.

vCash

Lightbulb

Driving 20 miles an hour over will get you a wreck less driving ticket..... or texting and driving... If his first ticket.... he will get assigned to defensive driving school and a warning......

I will take wreck-less driving over shoplifting "cleaning supplies" any day... one is a felony... one is not... Where the cleaning supplies going to be used for cleaning or something else?

FYI__ MHP does not play... Troop G is the best......Slow down and drive safe...
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 08-04-2017 at 07:13 AM.

vCash
    I guess that will get him suspended a game plus get him the dog house right off the bat.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    So much for all those second team reps. I bet this makes the CL.
    And right on cue, this is the CL front page article online!!!

vCash
    I'm just happy Joel T is not letting Bonner's legacy die.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I refuse to purchase that rag-- was the OM shop lifting crap on CL's front page yesterday...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    What kind of coverage did the shoplifters get?

vCash
    Looks like he must've been going 20+ MPH over the speed limit.

It's obviously a dumb mistake that I'm glad he was arrested for. I have little patience for "Ole Miss drivers". 20+ over speed limit

It's a dumb mistake but not malicious. He shouldn't be suspended for a single play.

At least we have RB that has little fear & hits the hole hard.

vCash
    This is a relatively innocuous charge but probably a really good learning moment for Hil. Especially if the CL is putting it on the front page. Now, if the CL did front page the shoplifting then they are just carrying on as usual. I don't know, I haven't bought one of them or opened their site in over 2 years.

Short story: I would rather he learn this lesson over reckless driving than stealing something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He shouldn't be suspended for a single play.
    Agree. A couple 4am stadium runs should be sufficient.

vCash
    In the infamous Beaver dialect .. "Mistakes were made."

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Hey bearsharts. Does this bring perspective to The NCAA and Sherman marching on the plantation?

Most people and programs only go 5-10 mph over speed limit, sometimes getting a warning or minor ticket. When you continuously drive recklessly you are bound to get arrested at some point.

vCash
    To the CL:

18 yr old kid driving 20 miles over the speed limit > Years of institutionalized cheating at OM

**** the CL.

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah yesterday Huge wrote in the article that the OM players offense was really "minor" compared to what other football players are getting in trouble for. Then he licked Luke's ass for suspending them for a game.

vCash

Yeah, I-55 from Madison to JXN every morning is one long Reckless Driving Exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Driving 20 miles an hour over will get you a wreck less driving ticket..... or texting and driving... If his first ticket.... he will get assigned to defensive driving school and a warning......

I will take wreck-less driving over shoplifting "cleaning supplies" any day... one is a felony... one is not... Where the cleaning supplies going to be used for cleaning or something else?

FYI__ MHP does not play... Troop G is the best......Slow down and drive safe...
    Got to live and learn from these little incidents. Also is the term 'arrested' correct? Usually they impound your vehicle and you can get someone to pick you up. Shouldn't it be more like 'ticketed' for Reckless Driving?