Thread: 30 Miles Out TV in Grand Isle

vCash

30 Miles Out TV in Grand Isle

Don't know if any of y'all are in to 30 Miles Out but it's easily may favorite kayak fishing show. They are 100% the reason I checked out Goula. They just uploaded a video from their arrival to the camp in Grand Isle. I'll update the thread as they post the next videos but they'll show you why I love that place so much. You have great marsh fishing for yaks/boats and unparalleled surf/wade/bank fishing. You can do it all in the same area. I've been with a group of buddies the last 3 years running and if you've never been, I highly recommend it. In this video they pull up and start throwing top water behind there camp and bam, speckled trout bite is on. You can just see how excited Ty is when they're rolling in on the Hwy 1 bridge. I do literally the same thing.

Last edited by BeastMan; 08-05-2017 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    Man I love this place.... Another great video

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    rolling in on the Hay 1 bridge.
    It's hard not to get excited when you see that endless marsh. It's the definition of "looking fishy".

vCash
    We've been fishing Leeville for 3 years now and it has gotten in our blood. 3 years ago I didnt think my wife would ever consider staying in a camper in the middle of July, she is more the Ritz Carlton type of camping girl. Now she has declared she could live in a camper in Leeville after we retire. My Dad has gotten so enamored with the place he's said that if he outlives my Mom that he would look for a house down there somewhere, probably Golden Meadow. That place is just magical, the sun coming up and going down over the marsh is just amazing. The people, once they get to know you, will do anything for you. And the fishing of course goes without needing a mention. I could quit my job today, if I had the means, and move down there and leave suburbia behind without thinking twice about it. Love that place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdawg View Post
    We've been fishing Leeville for 3 years now and it has gotten in our blood. 3 years ago I didnt think my wife would ever consider staying in a camper in the middle of July, she is more the Ritz Carlton type of camping girl. Now she has declared she could live in a camper in Leeville after we retire. My Dad has gotten so enamored with the place he's said that if he outlives my Mom that he would look for a house down there somewhere, probably Golden Meadow. That place is just magical, the sun coming up and going down over the marsh is just amazing. The people, once they get to know you, will do anything for you. And the fishing of course goes without needing a mention. I could quit my job today, if I had the means, and move down there and leave suburbia behind without thinking twice about it. Love that place.
    Wouldn't take much to convince me either

vCash
    Day 3 they went offshore. Freaking awesome