Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name ONE THING ole miss has been up-front and honest about in thiis investigation.

vCash

Name ONE THING ole miss has been up-front and honest about in thiis investigation.

GO

vCash
    Mistakes were made

vCash
    Moral turpitude, not!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Ummmmm....

.....There's that one time...no, wait...

...Well, certainly there was....hold it, never mind...

...Ok, I got nothing...

vCash
    Hugh Freeze is not named in the NOA..... oh, wait....

vCash
    What investigation? I heard it straight from Bjork that there wasn't an investigation several years ago.

vCash
    Whatever...exemplary cooperation.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    What investigation? I heard it straight from Bjork that there wasn't an investigation several years ago.
    It ain't news til the CL reports it and we all know they would NEVER compromise their journalistic integrity by ignoring something like an investigation.****

vCash
    Miss dial???? No way....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Miss dial???? No way....
    That excuse, um...lie, didn't last very long did it? 17'n shitbirds gonna shitbird....
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    The only thing I can think of is the announcement of Freeze's resignation.

Twitter:
    ANNOUNCEMENT | Hugh Freeze has resigned effective immediately. Matt Luke interim head coach. Press conference live at 7:30 PM CT on ESPNews

Vitter:
    Earlier today we announced that coach Hugh Freeze has resigned from his position as our head football coach, and it was important to meet with all of you as soon as possible

I can't think of any other milepost along this journey where the truth was spoken that clearly. (And even in this instance, the truth was being set up as a skin to hold the coming lie that it was all just Hugh Freeze's personal conduct.)

Banned
    vCash
    I think it's fairly common sense that a school that does no worthwhile internal investigation, where things I have been found by 3rd parties, tells me it's the whole bunch. Bjork can't control athletics, vitter has been no real leader and it's probably some Mississippi political money going in the wrong direction they trying to hide.

Clearly the OM admin couldn't manage an Exxon quick stop much less a college.

Banned
    vCash
    I read somewhere that an OM person said we were nuts to give Dan a raise after a mediocre season but yet they give Bjork 2020 (a pun) and he's gonna sink the flagship

Banned
    vCash
    Will the real leader of OM please stand up.

vCash
    They have a fundamental problem, just like Auburn had awhile back: Clueless alumni running their sports programs. Ordinarily this is only a minor problem, but things go south with weak administrators like Vitter. OM's alumni also seem to have some glaring character and intellect deficiencies. Until they clean house and let competent professionals make the big decisions, they will be floundering.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 08-01-2017 at 02:42 PM.

vCash
    We have confidence in how we do things inside this athletic building.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    HughFreeze: “Like I said from the beginning, the time and day for us to be held accountable is coming. I don’t know when.”

vCash
    We will Rue the day we ever messed with Mississippi. I am rueing right now, I tell ya!

vCash
    They were right that the word "IT" would be somewhere in the NOA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Spy View Post
    Will the real leader of OM please stand up.
    Archie is in the can with the stress shits.