Thread: I'll admit it to the OM guys, we all cheat

vCash

I'll admit it to the OM guys, we all cheat

0

I'm tired of every post those clowns make is "they all do it". You are 1,000% correct. Just like the other day I was driving up the interstate with my cruise set on 76 mph in a 70 mph speed zone. I was cheating, yes I was and I admit it. But these OM people are cheating too, but they were doing about 90-100 mph in a 70 mph zone. When the car that passed me flying had an OM sticker on his car, he got stopped. How in the devil is that everyone else's fault he passed? Its not and its the same logic they have about being caught, They drove too fast to quick. Don't worry you'll be slowing down and back in the 35-45 mph speed limit before long. Why don't they look in the mirror and solve their problems. Its just human nature to look at the car flying around you and going down the road being dangerous.
     Edit

 Flag
     Quote

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Great illustration
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    You forgot the part about throwing beer bottles out the window and flipping off the patrol officer when they passed him.

vCash
    If the driver going ninety was also on his cell phone paying for a high school athlete's prostitute session, the analogy would be even more apt.

I think the era of "everybody does it" from Ole Miss has run its course. They stand alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    You forgot the part about throwing beer bottles out the window and flipping off the patrol officer when they passed him.
    And the church bus full of hookers tweeting bible verses.....

vCash
    There should be a gas mask bong involved somewhere.

vCash
    "Going eighty in an 18 getting road dome from a boosters wife in a loaner car talking on a burner phone."

Somebody posted this a couple years ago can't remember who.

vCash
    We still drive 55, thank God.

vCash
    Yep, and the blow and hooker in the car
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Maybe they were going 55 in a 20?

vCash
    Did the car burn rubber and speed off with the officer standing there watching? All the while denying they got a ticket at all.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Maybe they were going 55 in a 20?
    Nice!
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    The new excuse I see is "who did we hurt?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    The new excuse I see is "who did we hurt?"
    Every team you played while fielding a fraudulent squad
    Every school who would have signed a player you illicitly bought
    Every student athlete whose future will be hampered and whose legacy will be tarnished by the cheating
    Every family connected to the scandal(s) in any way
    Every taxpayer who funds scholarships fraudulently awarded
    Every student who achieved ACT scores legitimately but share the score with someone who cheated to get it
    Every coach, student athlete, or other staff member that you shifted blame onto in order to sustain the cheating
    Every person with a shred of conscience remaining who participated in cheating
    Every person associated with your university who will now have to deal with the PR consequences of your getting caught

Just a few off the top of my head...

vCash
    They were doing at least 200.

vCash
    The only thing missing, is Sally Field (whichever booster she would play) flipping off the Cops...

vCash
    The Sally Field inspiration...

vCash
    Y'all left off the most important thing: Once the cop pulled them over the first thing the OM driver says is "Do you know who my daddy is?!?!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    0

I'm tired of every post those clowns make is "they all do it". You are 1,000% correct. Just like the other day I was driving up the interstate with my cruise set on 76 mph in a 70 mph speed zone. I was cheating, yes I was and I admit it. But these OM people are cheating too, but they were doing about 90-100 mph in a 70 mph zone. When the car that passed me flying had an OM sticker on his car, he got stopped. How in the devil is that everyone else's fault he passed? Its not and its the same logic they have about being caught, They drove too fast to quick. Don't worry you'll be slowing down and back in the 35-45 mph speed limit before long. Why don't they look in the mirror and solve their problems. Its just human nature to look at the car flying around you and going down the road being dangerous.
     Edit

 Flag
     Quote
    It's a good analogy. The one I use when they say everyone cheats is: Everyone breaks the law too. Some folks speed and some folks commit murder. They take those murders a little more serious though.

vCash
    1) State doesn't cheat... anymore.

2) My anaology would be: Ole Miss is driving a 747 down the freeway hanging out the windows and flipping everyone off yelling "everybody does it" even though they're the only 747 on the road.