Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Wolken article....

vCash
    I love the heat that OM is under. They've earned every bit of it.

Last edited by Reason2succeed; 07-29-2017 at 08:13 PM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Look I know that a lot of sexual crimes go unreported, but if that is all they have on Freeze from Briarcrest, then it's pretty minor. Not some bombshell type material. Now if some substantiated reports come out that he has been sexually assaulting students that's a different story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Look I know that a lot of sexual crimes go unreported, but if that is all they have on Freeze from Briarcrest, then it's pretty minor. Not some bombshell type material. Now if some substantiated reports come out that he has been sexually assaulting students that's a different story
    Uhhhh, spanking high school aged girls that are not your own daughter might not be sexual assault but it's about as close as you can get. I think the article does exactly what it is meant to do. It paints Hugh Freeze as a creep who is oblivious of his own issues. This ain't the bomb but it is setting you up for the bomb.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Uhhhh, spanking high school aged girls that are not your own daughter might not be sexual assault but it's about as close as you can get. I think the article does exactly what it is meant to do. It paints Hugh Freeze as a creep who is oblivious of his own issues. This ain't the bomb but it is setting you up for the bomb.
    Yep, tip of the iceberg. This is just what the national guys have uncovered in just the last week. Given a little more time to dig it's gonna get worse for the beav.

vCash
    TMZ needs to get on this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    As a dad with two daughters, if some male teacher made my daughter take off a tshirt in front of him, he would be arrested or i would after punching him in the mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan61 View Post
    As a dad with two daughters, if some male teacher made my daughter take off a tshirt in front of him, he would be arrested or i would after punching him in the mouth.
    Is it highly inappropriate? Absolutely! And I wouldn't want my daughter around him either. But if what Reason said is true and this is just the beginning then good. I was just saying those recorded accounts isn't going to get Freeze in that big of trouble