Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok ED's, does LOIC stick? I say

vCash

Wink

This mess is Not over... The cheating, paying players, coaches and boosters meeting with a recruit at a local high school did NOT stop after 2016 NOA. One would say "WHAT THE HELL" yes, this was reported, by school coaches, and it SHOULD be in FLIM FLAM names of all involved.. (I sure hope it is).... Happened within 30 miles of MSU..... js

psst.... the coaches name begins with a M......

vCash
    I find it funny that this is even a discussion topic. Did they lose institutional control? Hahahaha.

Uh, yeah... maybe just a little.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Yes. Thoughts?
    Not yes but hell yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Yes. Thoughts?
    Yea, couple scholarships.

Did you just come out of a coma?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I find it funny that this is even a discussion topic. Did they lose institutional control? Hahahaha.

Uh, yeah... maybe just a little.
    But does it qualify as a loss of control if the institution has been been in control of improprieties that have taken place?

vCash
    I read in an article the other day, something like we are closer to the beginning of what went on than the end. Those 17er's lost so much control that if it were any other school I would have a modicum of compassion. But because it's them I say LOIC easy and a Rue-ge 17 U! Hahaha
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    If there was any doubt before, it was surely eliminated when Freeze's phone records were exposed.

Those, according to SR, are supposed to be monitored regularly by the compliance department.

Yet I still have my doubts about this entire ordeal with Freeze and his habits. After all of this, he leaves ONE call unredacted? He travels with assistants and no one suspects this secret life? There have been coaches in the past who spent much of their time running around on their wives, and heads were turned or people laughed it off.

I suspect Freeze redacted the call, and the powers that be included it with the submission. I'm almost positive they knew of this behavior beforehand. I can only conclude at this time, with limited information, that this was leaked to Mars in order to divert attention from something much more serious.

And now they fight against releasing the rest of the records.

LOIC? The term is weak under these circumstances. How about a Deliberate Lack of Control.

vCash
    If a bear bangs a hooker in the woods, did HF use a state-owned cellphone to set it up?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Is this a real ****ing question?