Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I gots a question bout dat NOA????

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Shitbirds are smarter than everyone else.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Wasn't Luke named in both NOA?
    I've been thinking about that as well regarding Luke getting the interim gig. no big deal? or was that ole miss flipping the middle finger once uhGAIN to the NCAA?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Shitbirds are smarter than everyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Wasn't Luke named in both NOA?
    Yeah, I think he was. I looked on him being appointed as interim as them wanting someone who is disposable for a truly temporary coach. They pay him a minimal SEC salary (which is nothing to sneeze at for most of us), then get rid of him once they can find someone who wants the job permanently. Of course, if he's "show caused" they'll have to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Yeah, I think he was. I looked on him being appointed as interim as them wanting someone who is disposable for a truly temporary coach. They pay him a minimal SEC salary (which is nothing to sneeze at for most of us), then get rid of him once they can find someone who wants the job permanently. Of course, if he's "show caused" they'll have to get rid of him sooner rather than later.
    Judging by others NCAA improprieties at tother schools I don't see how anyone gets out of a show cause that coaches under Freeze.

Banned
    vCash
    Pretty sure the class they just signed wasn't even close to Top 10. The 2016 class was, but my understanding is that it was the first NOA that showed up right before that signing day. Not the 2nd.

Other than that, pretty spot on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Pretty sure the class they just signed wasn't even close to Top 10. The 2016 class was, but my understanding is that it was the first NOA that showed up right before that signing day. Not the 2nd.

Other than that, pretty spot on.
    Correct. Their last class, which was signed right after the amended NOA was received, was ranked 30th.

vCash
    Yeah- it runs together they have had to investigate so long. Either way- they still hid it from this last recruiting class