Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Unredacted NOA's here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    http://www.motherjones.com/environme...osters-top-25/

Here is a link about Dunlap from back in the day. Made the top 25 boosters list.

is that the same dunlap who had the hunting camp near pontotoc where recruits were provided strippers during the cutliffe era?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomanishus View Post
    is that the same dunlap who had the hunting camp near pontotoc where recruits were provided strippers during the cutliffe era?
    Unless you are talking about someone else, his place is not near Pontotoc ( more like Abbeville area). I personally think this rumor is exaggerated because it does not sound like Bob's style and two because Cutcliffe actually was clean (to the extent an SEC coach truly can be) unlike Orgeron and Freeze. Of course, his bunkhouse(cannot be seen from his cabin) is pretty open to any of his friends, so it could have happened up there to that degree and he never even know what went on
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-30-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Hey, ummm Robert, how bout a hunting trip for the preach!?!?? Serious.

vCash
    I wore out many a retread from D&K in my early years of driving. Can you even get retreads for passenger cars anymore?

vCash
    Robert I know where I'll be buying my tires from now on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robert38606 View Post
    I would not have put 38606 in my name if I were trying to hide anything. I happen to share the same name as my grandfather, hence Robert. I imagine most here might post if their 87 year old grandfather who still works every single day were called a crook by someone, which I do not understand. There are no contractual relationships with Mississippi State and D&K, and it is absolute fact that he has done as much to help State academically and recently in sports as he has helped Ole Miss. In fact, most all of his recent contributions are to State.

My father, brother, and I are all big State fans by the way.
    I've always heard that just because there was a little helping going on with OM, that it didn't mean the Dunlap family in general isn't also a big supporter of State. I'm sorry your grandfather was embarrassed. It sucks. I know. But he didn't commit a crime. It's only an organizational "rules violation" from an organization that your grandfather is not a member of and never agreed to follow their rules. The press may make an issue of it, but it's really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Hey, ummm Robert, how bout a hunting trip for the preach!?!?? Serious.
    Tell you what, preacher. Call Dunlap & Kyle at 662-563-7601 Monday and ask for Robert (they'll probably ask if you mean little Robert--just tell them yes), and we'll get that arranged.
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-30-2017 at 04:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    I wore out many a retread from D&K in my early years of driving. Can you even get retreads for passenger cars anymore?
    Like so many other things, too much liability these days.

Banned
    vCash
    Tell you what, preacher. Call Dunlap & Kyle at 662-563-7601 Monday and ask for Robert (they'll probably ask if you mean little Robert--just tell them yes), and we'll get that arranged.
    Wow!! Don't think I want take u up on it. I'll be calling!!! My new favorite poster.

vCash
    You're surprised they get most of the players who live 20 minutes away from campus?

ETA: Kevin Cooper, Derek Pegues, and Kendrick Market weren't exactly chop liver.
    Just thinking, we should not leave off Demetric Wright, Omar Henderson, or Mario Bobo either. Pegues, Market, and Bobo have all worked at D&K in the summers.
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-30-2017 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Wow!! Don't think I want take u up on it. I'll be calling!!! My new favorite poster.
    Looking forward to it!

vCash
    I can speak up on behalf of the family members, good folks, many MSU fans. I respect this young man taking up for his grandfather. Let's cut him some slack, go dawgs!

vCash
    I cannot blame the man for defending his family, and I honestly admire him for having the balls to come on here and do it. Would love to to have him in my corner if I were in a bind. This is just a reminder to keep things in perspective, and remember that some things are more important than football; friends and family to name a few.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyStansbury View Post
    I can speak up on behalf of the family members, good folks, many MSU fans. I respect this young man taking up for his grandfather. Let's cut him some slack, go dawgs!
    I'm not even sure why the hunting trip was a violation in the first place. If there are any that are tossed, it'll be this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I'm not even sure why the hunting trip was a violation in the first place. If there are any that are tossed, it'll be this one.
    ???
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Years ago... my parents rented to several SA at MSU.... They were told they could not even have them over to eat Sunday Lunch.... This was at least 20 years ago. Since my parents are MSU Boosters... they followed the NCAA Policies.

I was going to purchase a grad present for a SA graduating from high school -- because I am a booster was told it was best not too....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Years ago... my parents rented to several SA at MSU.... They were told they could not even have them over to eat Sunday Lunch.... This was at least 20 years ago. Since my parents are MSU Boosters... they followed the NCAA Policies.

I was going to purchase a grad present for a SA graduating from high school -- because I am a booster was told it was best not too.... :(
    If you had known the kid for quite a while, I think since 9th grade, and you had a 'relationship' (maybe he was friends with your kids and was at your house on occasion), then giving him a gift would be perfectly acceptable.

vCash
    If you had known the kid for quite a while, I think since 9th grade, and you had a 'relationship' (maybe he was friends with your kids and was at your house on occasion), then giving him a gift would be perfectly acceptable.
    My children are much older..... and no he was a student.....

vCash
    He only got to go hunting there because he was a recruit. It wasn't available to other students.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    He only got to go hunting there because he was a recruit. It wasn't available to other students.
    or State recruits set up thru coaches
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times