Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Unredacted NOA's here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    Who is it in Batesville that threatens the parents jobs if their 5* son commits somewhere other than where they are "supposed" to??
    I do not know if there is such a person in Batesville, but that certainly is not Bob. Mario Bobo is another good Dawg with plenty of family at D&K

Banned
    vCash
    Ok so the title is about the unredacted names of the boosters. Some have sounded disappointed and the Bafoon idiots are saying the same. There are no big names like Touhy or Manning or Scruggs or whoever. What They and we need to understand, is it doesn't make a single ****ing difference who the names were. Whether it was Archi Manning or Archie Smith doesn't have any more or less value to the NCAA. While we know that those big names are able to hide behind the local stor owners and such, you still have major people involved, and major corroborated systemic cheating and your program is about to burn. Enjoy whatever less than 1% satisfaction you can for your less than 10 % of the fan base that is still eating that shit sandwich still being fed by the paid mouth pieces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I heard your grandfather got pissed about losing the flag and other traditions. Heard that why he donates more to state now. Is that true, Robert? Honest question
    I think it goes a whole lot deeper than that, but he did not love losing colonel reb. I'm not sure what he thinks about the flag
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-28-2017 at 10:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robert38606 View Post
    I think it goes a whole lot deeper than that, but yeah he did not love losing colonel reb. I'm not sure what he thinks about the flag
    I'm sure it does. By the way, he does have a beautiful place on the river. I've hog hunted it many times and stayed at his old cabin. And no, I'm not a old athlete y'all. I just hunt close to it, too. Keep steering him to the maroon side, but don't let him take any of our athletes hunting!!!!

vCash
    I'm not saying he does not do other unproven things, but you should also be aware that he has likely also done the same to help kids who went to Mississippi State. His biggest thing is that he wants kids to stay in the state of Mississippi and not to Alabama and others.
    Let me guess, you believe Hugh is a fine Christian man that just slipped up...we shouldn't cast stones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Let me guess, you believe Hugh is a fine Christian man that just slipped up...we shouldn't cast stones.
    I'm not sure where you are going with this. I don't think there is any doubt Hugh has been a major hypocrite from the beginning. Cutcliffe was really clean, but starting with Orgeron and Freeze, OM definitely played it fast and loose in recruiting
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-28-2017 at 11:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I think you forget you are asking that question to a State fan

vCash
    Robert, let's be clear. I don't know your grandfather. I'm sure he is a great guy and has done great things. Heck, HF did some great stuff but there were rules and he broke them. Further, I didn't call him a crook. I called him a CFB crook. He didn't break any laws but he did break rules.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Robert, let's be clear. I don't know your grandfather. I'm sure he is a great guy and has done great things. Heck, HF did some great stuff but there were rules and he broke them. Further, I didn't call him a crook. I called him a CFB crook. He didn't break any laws but he did break rules.
    I agree with this.
    And while some consider it a mild infraction, I have to wonder if big donors even consider the possible damage when they commit these violations. These are successful people (at least in a financial sense), and they don't gain success by blundering through life.
    I suggest legal philanthropy makes better gains for the program. Build something needed and put your dad's name on it. Invest in the academic side by endowing scholarships and funding research.
    I'm sure Mr. Dunlop has been involved in all of these ventures, and I can respect that. But now he's lumped himself into another category,..it's really too bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcentral View Post
    I agree with this.
    And while some consider it a mild infraction, I have to wonder if big donors even consider the possible damage when they commit these violations. These are successful people (at least in a financial sense), and they don't gain success by blundering through life.
    I suggest legal philanthropy makes better gains for the program. Build something needed and put your dad's name on it. Invest in the academic side by endowing scholarships and funding research.
    I'm sure Mr. Dunlop has been involved in all of these ventures, and I can respect that. But now he's lumped himself into another category,..it's really too bad.
    That's fair.

vCash
    I was on the Bulldog Club and MSU Foundation board at one time. I can vouch that the Dunlaps have given a lot to MSU. Bob's son is an MSU grad and has served on several of our boards.

I do believe that he has helped recruit for UNM in the past and may still. But we need to quit piling onto his grandson.

vCash

Is this THE "hunting lodge" used in Ole Miss recruiting that we have been hearing...

He let some use his hunting land, probably the least offensive allegation in the entire NOA. So what?
    Is this THE "hunting lodge" used for Ole Miss football recruiting that we have been hearing about since the late 90's/early 2000's??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Is this THE "hunting lodge" used for Ole Miss football recruiting that we have been hearing about since the late 90's/early 2000's??
    Possibly. Not sure. Probably. His one real hobby is the conservation of wildlife and trees, and it is no secret that if someone is close enough to him or knows someone close enough to him to ask him, he'll let them enjoy the land and would not care one bit what an organization in Indianapolis thinks

vCash
    Which, if any, of these names was a surprise?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Did you notice that in the past you always saw that student athlete #39 received 13,000 TO 15,600 dollars.

In the NOA is states 13,000 AND 15,600 dollars.
    No shit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    ever set up, thru State's coaches, the family land to allow a State recruit to hunt whenever he wanted to?

And ask him about Cassius Ware, if he remembers that far back. Probably after a while all the names run together
    You are barking up the wrong tree.

vCash
    Robert 38606, please forgive our paranoia on this board, we have been trolled and attempted to be trolled countless times, so our antennae stays on Defcon 1. I personally would have never thought letting someone hunt on ones land was a violation. I am sure if UM had self reported this it would have gone away.
    Let me as a Bulldog and MSU Alumni thank you, your grandfather and your whole family for your support of our beloved school. Tell your Granddaddy, that we would love and be honored to have him attend and be involved with any of our events, athletic, academic or other.

vCash
    I don't think it says the hunting was organized by coaches. I would bet the player was someone from Batesville, but in general, I think he certainly is quite happy to let players enjoy the Mississippi outdoors at his place.

I am not saying he has not helped OM players. He graduated from there and likes their athletics, but you might be surprised which State players may or may not have needed some help on tires at times too. As of late, he does way more good for State than OM though

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!
    No, It was a player from Prattville Alabama. I won't publish his name because unlike the scum in Oxford, I won't do that. But, it is common knowledge who it was, it was on an official visist ,it was most definitely set up by the coaches, and it's a major reason the kid, who later transferred, signed with Ole Miss. And It wasn't the only time he went there after signing.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    You are barking up the wrong tree.
    And no I'm not. My roomate was from Batesville and we were in school at the same time as Cassius when he was being recruited
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    No, It was a player from Prattville Alabama. I won't publish his name because unlike the scum in Oxford, I won't do that. But, it is common knowledge who it was, it was on an official visist ,it was most definitely set up by the coaches, and it's a major reason the kid, who later transferred, signed with Ole Miss. And It wasn't the only time he went there after signing.
    Thank you to many of you for the kind words.

I am sure he has known plenty of recruits over the years, and it sure would not have surprised me if it were a Panola guy, but what is funny is that on this particular player who reported the hunting, Bob has never even met the guy. Someone who knew Bob (I would bet a coach) and knew Bob would not care about them hunting there brought him out there.
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-30-2017 at 02:21 PM.