Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unredacted NOA's here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Then how come OM gets all the South Panola players?

Seems like a plantation owner slaughtering a cow & keeping all the premium cuts of meat to himself while throwing the scraps to the slaves. Then telling to stop complaining because he fed them.
    You're surprised they get most of the players who live 20 minutes away from campus?

ETA: Kevin Cooper, Derek Pegues, and Kendrick Market weren't exactly chop liver.
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-28-2017 at 06:13 PM.

vCash
    Well, since he will be disassociated by Ole Miss, he can now funnel all his available resources to MSU. A win-win for MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Well, since he will be disassociated by Ole Miss, he can now funnel all his available resources to MSU. A win-win for MSU.
    Ha that'd sure be good!

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Did you notice that in the past you always saw that student athlete #39 received 13,000 TO 15,600 dollars.

In the NOA is states 13,000 AND 15,600 dollars.

vCash

vCash
    Paging Enforcer. So robert38606 joined today and his first post is to defend rebel booster Robert "Bob" Dunlap from Batesville and try to tie him to MSU the day his name is unredacted. Anyone notice that the zip code for Batesville is 38606? Since you seem to know him well, does any division of Dunlap & Kyle have any contractual business with MSU? That would easily explain the donations. Just like big corporations donate to both political parties. It's good for business. Just sayin'. You're right though, use of hunting land is not criminal. He may have committed an innocent mistake in this instance but he has been rumored to be part of the "network" for years. Nearly 3 decades at least. That's why folks on here are suspicious of your posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    I find it ironic (going along with our post about the Inn this morning) that the only time the NOA mentions recruits staying at the Inn at OM was between Jan 26-Feb2. The rest of the hotel/inn stays happen in March, May, and June and those are in the Hampton Inn and [Hotel 1]. Seems like when OM has to impress the recruits just before signing day, they arrange for the kids to stay at the Inn at OM. Hmmm.....
    Jan 26-Feb 2 are official visits and when all the top OM recruits visit on the same big weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokerDawg View Post
    Paging Enforcer. So robert38606 joined today and his first post is to defend rebel booster Robert "Bob" Dunlap from Batesville and try to tie him to MSU the day his name is unredacted. Anyone notice that the zip code for Batesville is 38606? Since you seem to know him well, does any division of Dunlap & Kyle have any contractual business with MSU? That would easily explain the donations. Just like big corporations donate to both political parties. It's good for business. Just sayin'. You're right though, use of hunting land is not criminal. He may have committed an innocent mistake in this instance but he has been rumored to be part of the "network" for years. Nearly 3 decades at least. That's why folks on here are suspicious of your posts.
    I would not have put 38606 in my name if I were trying to hide anything. I happen to share the same name as my grandfather, hence Robert. I imagine most here might post if their 87 year old grandfather who still works every single day were called a crook by someone, which I do not understand. There are no contractual relationships with Mississippi State and D&K, and it is absolute fact that he has done as much to help State academically and recently in sports as he has helped Ole Miss. In fact, most all of his recent contributions are to State.

My father, brother, and I are all big State fans by the way.
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-28-2017 at 08:21 PM.

vCash

Is the thinking that Nacho Belle Grande Boy is one of the two remaining names

redacted?
    Last edited by Saltydog; 07-28-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    No. Lawyer in Ridgeland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robert38606 View Post
    I would not have put 38606 in my name if I were trying to hide anything. I happen to share the same name as my grandfather, hence Robert. I imagine most here might post if their 87 year old grandfather who still works every single day were called a crook by someone, which I do not understand. There are no contractual relationships with Mississippi State and D&K, and it is absolute fact that he has done as much to help State academically and recently in sports as he has helped Ole Miss. In fact, most all of his recent contributions are to State.

ever set up, thru State's coaches, the family land to allow a State recruit to hunt whenever he wanted to?

And ask him about Cassius Ware, if he remembers that far back. Probably after a while all the names run together
    Last edited by Spiderman; 07-28-2017 at 09:06 PM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash

That's right. Forgot about that one. Honestly, I was hoping ole taco supreme

was in there. Seems like I remember the gig was allegedly that the chosen one would give his spill to the recruit and then get up and leave like he had something urgent to take care of and in would walk Tim McGraw to seal the deal.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robert38606 View Post

Then why was your grandfather involved & helping OM in recruiting?

vCash
    Me personally, but cut the grand kid some slack. I would defend Mine(both dead). They have given a ton of money to MSU. The family that is.

vCash
    Where is Barney's redacted response?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    Me personally, but cut the grand kid some slack. I would defend Mine(both dead). They have given a ton of money to MSU. The family that is.
    The Dunlaps have been very good to State.
    Proud of you Robert, but your probably fighting a loosing battle here.
    HAILSTATE and GO WAVES ! See you soon, friend.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldwave View Post
    The Dunlaps have been very good to State.
    Proud of you Robert, but your probably fighting a loosing battle here.
    HAILSTATE and GO WAVES ! See you soon, friend.
    Yes he is fighting a losing battle, one o! I would defend my parent or grandparent and I appreciate and hope he continues to give to State. But I would never advocate paying for recruits or illegal inducements to get kids to play football. I get it that all schools do it but don't expose yourself or the school to blatant entitlements and an abuse of power to get said recruits. It's nothing personal Robert, so don't let that affect your perception of State or the respect and character of your grandfather. It's about OM, not your GF! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    ever set up, thru State's coaches, the family land to allow a State recruit to hunt whenever he wanted to?

And ask him about Cassius Ware, if he remembers that far back. Probably after a while all the names run together
    I don't think it says the hunting was organized by coaches. I would bet the player was someone from Batesville, but in general, I think he certainly is quite happy to let players enjoy the Mississippi outdoors at his place.

I am not saying he has not helped OM players. He graduated from there and likes their athletics, but you might be surprised which State players may or may not have needed some help on tires at times too. As of late, he does way more good for State than OM though

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-28-2017 at 10:13 PM.

vCash
    Who is it in Batesville that threatens the parents jobs if their 5* son commits somewhere other than where they are "supposed" to??

vCash
    I heard your grandfather got pissed about losing the flag and other traditions. Heard that why he donates more to state now. Is that true, Robert? Honest question