Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unredacted NOA's here

vCash
    Can somebody post who these dudes are, where they from, and what they do?

Msstate 7, turn the braves pregame off and do some research.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Nm
    Last edited by Interpolation_Dawg_EX; 07-28-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Mistaken identity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Can somebody post who these dudes are, where they from, and what they do?

Msstate 7, turn the braves pregame off and do some research.
    Lol... I just got finished looking at the Gwinnett braves' lineup. I haven't even got to Atlanta's yet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    His name is spelled different than in the NOA. Make sure this is the right guy.
    Don't want to get sued.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    http://www.motherjones.com/environme...osters-top-25/

Here is a link about Dunlap from back in the day. Made the top 25 boosters list.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Reason2succeed;781572]Say hello to the Santa Claus of Flipmas, Michael Strojny

"The Flying Rebel"

vCash
    Yes he owns gateway tire

vCash
    Here is a foundation article on Strojny

https://umfoundation.com/home/news.php?id=341

vCash
    Remember that part of the ole miss defense against LOIC was that most of these boosters were relatively unknown to the university. Bahahahahahaha!

vCash
    Bob Dunlap, who you seem to be calling a CFB crook if I read your post correctly, has given millions to Mississippi State's academics, forestry department, and helped fund the new softball stadium. He gives to universities and community colleges around the state and pays for no telling how many underprivileged kids to attend college. While speaking at a Mississippi State forestry banquet, he recently said that if he had to do it all over again, he would have gone to Mississippi State and received a standing ovation from the entire audience. You'll even find his name in the 2011-2012 MSU Foundation link below. Much of his family are Mississippi State fans.

http://www.msufoundation.com/s/811/i...df?no_cookie=1

Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    One of these men is a CFB crook and the other is Billy Brewer. (Bob Dunlap)

Last edited by robert38606; 07-28-2017 at 05:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robert38606 View Post
    Bob Dunlap, who you seem to be calling a CFB crook if I read your post correctly, has given millions to Mississippi State's academics, forestry department, and helped fund the new softball stadium. He gives to universities and community colleges around the state and no telling how many underprivileged kids to attend college. While speaking at a Mississippi State forestry banquet, he recently said that if he had to do it all over again, he would have gone to Mississippi State and received a standing ovation from the entire audience. You'll even find his name in the 2011-2012 MSU Foundation link below. Much of his family are Mississippi State fans.

http://www.msufoundation.com/s/811/i...df?no_cookie=1
    Well then he shouldn't be providing illegal inducements to Shitbird U players/prospects.
    What are the accusations against him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Well then he shouldn't be providing illegal inducements to Shitbird U players/prospects.
    What are the accusations against him?
    He let some use his hunting land, probably the least offensive allegation in the entire NOA. So what?

vCash
    If LL is SA#39, he got jipped! He only got $400 from Rebel Rags. The same as SA#1. Meanwhile, SA#40 was able to rack up $2000 worth of swag from Rebel Rags. Is SA#40 being sued?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    1. The Ole Miss compliance department was aware that a student athlete Had free use of a loaner car for two months, and did nothing.
    2. Ole Miss coach Barney Farrar steers a recruit to a booster that resulted in the recruit receiving a total of $28,000.00 from the booster.
    3. Ole Miss coach Barney Farrar steers several recruits to a clothing store where they receive several thousand dollars worth of free merchandise.
    Conclusion: LOIC is a slam-dunk.
    Also of interest: interim head coach Luke is named by the NCAA. While what Luke is accused of may or may not be minor, it was probably not wise to have named him interim. "Not a good look."
    And boosters were accompanying the head coach on recruiting visits. Out of all the allegations, that is the one that most clearly illustrates how much they care about compliance.

vCash
    He let some use his hunting land, probably the least offensive allegation in the entire NOA. So what?
    Considering his reputation for giving around Batesville with the SP kids- the only thing surprising is it's just the use of hunting land. His kid went to State and that's great- but cmon dude- let's not act like what these people did was a one-time thing. This is only what has been caught and substantiated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Considering his reputation for giving around Batesville with the SP kids- the only thing surprising is it's just the use of hunting land. His kid went to State and that's great- but cmon dude- let's not act like what these people did was a one-time thing. This is only what has been caught and substantiated
    Yep, I remember Cassius Ware as a flip when a certain tire business got involved , that was in '91, so it goes a LONNNNNG way back
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    And he is the one who should be looked at very closely. Flew his plane in and gave the Tunsil family money.

How did they know who to contact for cash? I guess they would have us believe that was a one time thing.

Here is the deal, that's the only one proven with a record. I'd love to know the total that guy has given the Tunsil family since 2013
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Considering his reputation for giving around Batesvill e with the SP kids- the only thing surprising is it's just the use of hunting land. His kid went to State and that's great- but cmon dude- let's not act like what these people did was a one-time thing. This is only what has been caught and substantiated
    I'm not saying he does not do other unproven things, but you should also be aware that he has likely also done the same to help kids who went to Mississippi State. His biggest thing is that he wants kids to stay in the state of Mississippi and not to Alabama and others.
    Last edited by robert38606; 07-28-2017 at 06:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    And he is the one who should be looked at very closely. Flew his plane in and gave the Tunsil family money.

How did they know who to contact for cash? I guess they would have us believe that was a one time thing.

Here is the deal, that's the only one proven with a record. I'd love to know the total that guy has given the Tunsil family since 2013
    He's paid a lot of power bills I'm sure.

vCash
    I'm not saying he does not do other unproven things, but you should also be aware that he has likely also done the same to help kids who went to Mississippi State. His biggest thing is that he wants kids to stay in the state of Mississippi and not to Alabama and others.
    Then how come OM gets all the South Panola players?

Seems like a plantation owner slaughtering a cow & keeping all the premium cuts of meat to himself while throwing the scraps to the slaves. Then telling to stop complaining because he fed them.